Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

May 28, 2020

The only surface cleaner I use

I use this on all surfaces in the house. It’s tough on grease, works well on glass and smells subtle. I also find comfort in knowing that it is also safe for use around pets as it is 98% naturally-derived.

December 22, 2019

Thank you Green.. You really work!

My girlfriend saw me one day trying to get a nusty dirt from my wall.. Use the green work she told me.. Yes it's gone! It's a perfect all purposes product! Love it!

2.7/5

November 26, 2019

I hate the smell!

This product is okay and that’s why I rated it average. It might be better for the environment than the average householder cleaner BUT I can’t stand the smell of this product! Ew

November 15, 2019

the best eco cleaner out there!

Green Works natural all purpose cleaner does absolute wonders for your everyday home cleaning. All while keeping the earth and children safe... I really believe that a harsh product isn't needed, this is a gentle but efficient product that is tough enough even for grease spills or even grimy toilets

October 23, 2019

An everyday staple

We use this everyday to clean up our kitchen after cooking as it's mild and does the trick. We clean our counters, sink, stovetop and anywhere else that has spilled. We ALWAYS wipe the areas with a clean, wet, cloth afterwards.

September 04, 2019

Would buy again

I purchase all green works products. I find that it's great for all rooms-kitchen and bathrooms. Little scrubbing is required and there isnt a toxic fume smell.

August 07, 2019
    Washington, United States

Clean!

The GREEN WORKS NATURAL ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER is an excellent cleaner. I love that does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use around the house!

July 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It's great

This is my favourite cleaner for my kitchen. It does not leave any residue behind and works on all of my kitchen surfaces...tables, stove, countertops.

June 20, 2019

Green Works, Works!

I use this product for almost all of my kitchen and living cleaning needs. Not only does it clean messes, but it fights grime hard!

I also have a dog who makes some not so nice messes, and I choose to use this product because of the natural ingredients. It's safe for my puppers.

March 17, 2019

Use it throughout our home !

I bought this to try and love it. It has a great scent without being too harsh. We use it in the kitchen and bathrooms mostly. I even use it on the mirrors and find they dont fog up when someone is in the shower for a while after each cleaning. It is also safe on caulking which I found a lot of other cleaners made peel in our tub. Great product!