Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

July 16, 2017

Clean with a conscious!

Whenever I buy this product I know that I am doing a part in helping out the environment. The product cleans all my counters as well as provides a fresh smell that doesn't smell like chemicals.

July 05, 2017

Great Bathroom Cleaner

My mother in law introduced me to this product as a bathroom cleaner. I have used it regularly for the last 3 years. My husband is a mechanic and leaves a lovely, dark, greasy film in the tub and this cleaner cuts through that. I do find that on occasion there is the odd substance that it can't remove but I use baking soda to add some grit. Otherwise, no complaints.

June 28, 2017

what a brilliant product

this is my go to cleaning product for the kitchen and bathroom. its easy to use and doesn't have a horrible chemical smell. i spray it over everything in the bathroom and wipe dry.....easy

June 21, 2017

Good value

I like this product, it definitely does the trick and I use it all over the house. It gets my white tub and tiles nice and clean and I think I find it at Dollarama for like 3$ or less. Can't go wrong!

May 08, 2017

We use green works cleaner pretty much everywhere. Especially in the bathroom. Works great for the shower, mirror, toilet, and sink. Like to use it for the kitchen counter to

April 26, 2017

I use Green works bathroom cleaner and glass cleaner. I especially love using the glass cleaner on my sink. It leaves it clean, shiny and without a trace of residue, like some other products leave. I recommend this line of products to everyone.

2.0/5

April 13, 2017

I love the idea of using green products to clean my home. I use vinegar to clean carpet stains and clean my microwave for instance. When I saw this cleaner, I wanted to give it a try for cleaning my kitchen counters. I have laminate counters, nothing fancy. However, I found that it was only okay at lifting dried stains and food particles and left a lot of streaks.

I wish it worked a bit better!

April 09, 2017

Wow! Incredibly effective all purpose cleaner... even more amazing is the fact that this product is green! My go to choice for all purpose cleaners. Use this on counter tops, ledges, and for other on the spot cleaning needs! Worth the slightly higher cost for great quality without the heavy chemical smell! Love this product and always have it in our home. Household must have!

April 06, 2017

This product is good to use on small spills and minimal mess. I found it not to be very heavy duty. It leaves streak on my glass. The smell is nice and fresh

April 03, 2017

This is my current all purpose cleaner. It was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I am really pleased with how well it works. Leaves surfaces clean and smooth and my faucets shiny. Love the fact it has a nice smell but isn't at all overpowering so I don't feel the need to open a window. I will likely continue to use this product until something better comes along :)