Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

April 13, 2017

I love the idea of using green products to clean my home. I use vinegar to clean carpet stains and clean my microwave for instance. When I saw this cleaner, I wanted to give it a try for cleaning my kitchen counters. I have laminate counters, nothing fancy. However, I found that it was only okay at lifting dried stains and food particles and left a lot of streaks.

I wish it worked a bit better!

April 09, 2017

Wow! Incredibly effective all purpose cleaner... even more amazing is the fact that this product is green! My go to choice for all purpose cleaners. Use this on counter tops, ledges, and for other on the spot cleaning needs! Worth the slightly higher cost for great quality without the heavy chemical smell! Love this product and always have it in our home. Household must have!

April 06, 2017

This product is good to use on small spills and minimal mess. I found it not to be very heavy duty. It leaves streak on my glass. The smell is nice and fresh

April 03, 2017

This is my current all purpose cleaner. It was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I am really pleased with how well it works. Leaves surfaces clean and smooth and my faucets shiny. Love the fact it has a nice smell but isn't at all overpowering so I don't feel the need to open a window. I will likely continue to use this product until something better comes along :)

March 29, 2017

One of my favourite cleaning sprays. Cleans surfaces easily and well. I love that this doesn't have an overpowering, chemical-strong scent, and is environmentally safe, so I can use it frequently. Easy to find at most drug stores. Highly recommended.

March 15, 2017

Before I found this product, I would use like five or six different house hold cleaners at a time for different things. This cleaner is a life saver. Counters, mirrors, toilet, cabinets etc.... I pretty much use it for everything. It's also safe to use around kids and pets!

March 13, 2017

I have thrown out 4 household cleaning products and replaced them with this amazing cleaning solution. It works effectively on ALL surfaces of my home. Counters, tabletops, mirrors, windows, sinks, toilets - if it gets dirty this will clean it. It leaves a fresh smell, no streaks, and is a great price everywhere I have purchased it. It is a bonus that I don't have to worry about it being harmful to my fur baby :).

March 06, 2017

I use this cleaner on all surfaces in my home - from bathroom to patio furniture. It smells fresh and is not too over-powering. I am able to use all of the product in the bottle with its side straw technology. I can usually find this product on sale for less than $3 a bottle and it lasts our household three to four months.

March 05, 2017

I use Green Works for the majority of my cleaning products. Having 2 little kids, it is important to me to use all natural cleaners in my home. I use this cleaning mostly in my bathroom, and sometimes on my kitchen counters and stove. It is easy to find in the store and reasonably priced.

March 05, 2017

I love this cleaner, it's easily accessible at my local stores, is inexpensive and cleans well. I try and make most of my cleaners but sometimes I need something quick and a little bit stronger - this does the trick. I have bought this over and over again. It smells nice without being overly chemically and strong.