Greenies Feline Treats Reviews
#152 in Pet Products

September 08, 2017

Always buy these

My cats are turds. And ever since I started buying these they are a must have. They get treats before bed time and now its always greenies. I've been giving it to them for about two years now. They are very demanding and will not be quiet until they get them. They don't go this crazy over any other treat. They are a bit pricey but I buy enough at the end of the month to last me a full month. I have to mix the hairball control ones in with the regular ones or my little girl gets lots of hairballs. I love the fact they clean their teeth and they do. My girls have shiny white teeth. If you have a cat that gets hairballs a lot, I suggest the hairball control ones. They've worked better than any other ones and better than the hairball control food.

2.3/5

July 01, 2017

Not worth it

I bought these for my cat to help keep his teeth in good condition but was disappointed. The container tells you to feed your cat like 25 a day! Cats don't chew like dogs so it's not really effective. They chew it twice then swallow which is why they need so many. I will stick to brushing my cats teeth!

Oh, they also made my cat throw up.

March 18, 2017

Having 2cats in our home is always crazy. the fur flies people. One cat will eat anything and one hates this product. So Jynx always get more Feline Greenies Dental treats then the other.. I find it helps with there teeth and makes the fur soft.

March 10, 2017

My sister works in a pet store, so I get lots of free samples of cat treats - but nothing has made my cat as crazy as Greenies. I don't know what it is about them, but she loves them! They don't have that "kitty food" smell some other treats do, and the ingredients are good too!

February 09, 2017

These are a higher end treat and with that comes a bigger price tag. I will get these every once and a while for my cats to help with their dental health, but there are other options out there that are less expensive when you are on a budget.

July 11, 2016

I was looking for cat treats that were a bit healthly then temptations. When I got these I worried they wouldn't like them as much but they did. I usually buy these now.

May 16, 2016

My 3 cats love the greenies, they sit at the cupboard door meowing til they get some. It doesn't matter what flavor they all get Bears, Scruffies and Emma attention.

3.2/5

February 12, 2016

My cats are crazy about these little treats. I like giving it to them because they are quality little treats, and some are for the dental health and others anti-ball of fluff.

January 16, 2016

These are really good for my cats teeth. He loves them and you get a lot for the money.

January 08, 2016

Cat loved the taste no problem, and you could definitely hear him crunching them across the house. They were on for a really good price so I'd definitely get them again. Plus you get so many in the bag they last for quite a while.