Guess Handbags Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #30 out of 107 in Handbags

Through their innovative designs, marketing and distribution of fashion lifestyle products, GUESS has become one of the most widely recognized fashion leaders in the young contemporary women's, men's kids market.

May 01, 2017

I love Guess handbags . I own over 30 . I like to frequent guess outlets so I'm Always finding great deals on handbags . They're definitely good quality bags that will last a long time .

February 26, 2017

These are beautiful handbags, i love all the styles and designs they come in
    they are super well made. i have had one for quite sometime now and have had no problems with it, no rips, surface wear and tear, nothing, i've gone through 4 winters with this the wallet didnt hold up as well but the purse, id definately buy another

July 31, 2016

I have several guess bags, purses and wallets. I love them. The black leather is timeless and I love the colours and styles available. The wallets are a nice size and hold lots of cards and coins. My newest wallet matches my new handbag so well. I love this product.

0.8/5

June 25, 2016

I am person that keep really good care of my purse. Guess is one of those brands thats is expensive and the quality is really poor. I have owned a few in the past and they easily got worn out, even if I have take care of them lot.

May 02, 2016

My mom purchased a Guess handbag for my birthday a couple of years ago, and I still love it! I have a smallish one, but they come in a variety of different sizes, styles and colors that I am sure you can find one that you love! I still have it today and it is still in good shape.

May 01, 2016

I have been buying guess bags for years, I find that they have a large selection of colours and sizes. I usually buy my bags from guess.com and I find that they always have a lot of bags on sale online as well. These bags hold up a very long time.

0.7/5

May 01, 2016

Recently had a very bad experience with guess. I ordered a bag online and received a bag with faulty zip. I called their head office and was advised to send it back. I bought a box & sent it via express post. I received call from them assuring that new bag is on its way. Finally got the bag after 5 days & it was so disappointing to find the bag had the faulty zip again.

I called the head office again and was asked to send the bag back to get refund. I was told that no one else had the issue with their bag (felt like its my fault that the bag is defected) It's been a frustrating experience. Really disappointed with Guess's customer service. Did not expect this from reputed company like Guess. ..... Not cool

March 27, 2016

Love guess!! They have the best colors and styles. They're just amazing! Everytime I buy a purse I usually get guess they just have exactly what I'm looking for everytime.

2.8/5

January 19, 2016

I personally never purchase Guess bags unless I get them at a huge discount. Usually Winners has them for a much reasonable price or sometimes I get them as a gift.
    Usually the purses last a good couple of years. Yes I would recommend them but only if they are on sale!

January 08, 2016

My favorite brand new for purses , I own 3 to 4 guess purses , love their clothes and jewelry also