GUM® ButlerWeave® 200 Yd. Dental Floss, Mint, Waxed Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 213 in Oral Care

March 29, 2016

I used to use this product regularly but I found it a little tricky to get in between my teeth.
    My teeth are very close together and I found a different floss that is more flat that doesn't hurt
    nearly as much. Not my recommendation for people with really tight teeth.

March 29, 2016

Cette soie dentaire est vraiment la meilleure. Elle glisse aisement entre les dents et la soie est solide, elle ne s'éfiloche pas on peut donc en utiliser moins. Le gout de menthe n'est pas trop présent. Se passer la soie dentaire est maintenant rendu facile.

March 05, 2016

Proper dental hygiene is very important. I think flossing is a big part of having a healthy mouth.I floss twice a day ,I like the waxed floss because my teeth are so close together I have a hard time getting other flosses between my teeth, this floss is great ,it has a cool mint flavor ,it glides easily between my teeth and just makes my whole mouth feel cleaner.

July 22, 2015

GUM DENTAL FLOSS IN MINT, WAVED;

One of my favorite dental flosses!!

The mint flavour to begin adds a sense of freshness to your mouth.
    Teeth feel fresh, mouth feels fresh, nice mint scent! Especially once all the teeth are cleaned nice to feel and taste refreshed. The mint helps :)

The floss is gentle yet tough!

It truly does clean thoroughly the teeth, in between each tooth, and does remove and glide off any excess material within the teeth.

The floss is smooth, does not hurt the teeth and gum.

Ask your dentist for a sample, or purchase the floss it is reasonably priced :)

May 22, 2015

This dental floss works pretty well, I don't have many complaints about it. I prefer thicker floss though but I like this floss too because it's more gentle.

May 09, 2015

The mint flavour is very nice. The only thing I did not like was how some pieces got stuck in my teeth.

May 09, 2015

I was quite disappointed in this product due to the shredding.

April 26, 2015

This is the best floss I have ever used, hands down! It's strong and doesn't shred and I love the subtle mint flavor. Been using this product for more than 10 years and I don't plan on switching brands!

April 15, 2015

c'est une bonne soie dentaire elle est facile a passer entre les dents , le fil ne s'effiloche pas et le gout de menthe est tres agreable

April 15, 2015

Its a good floss and I get a little one from the dentist usually and love the fact its minty. The quality of the material that makes up this floss is that much superior to any other floss that I've tried. This floss somehow manages to be both rough enough to catch small particles and still smooth enough not shred and get caught between my teeth.