4.1/5
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid Reviews
Ranked #9 in Food Processors and Blenders

August 31, 2017

Perfect for single servings.

My son started going to the gym and wanted a single serve blender to make his Smoothies and other health drinks and this one was perfect. It cost less than fifteen dollars and for a countertop appliance it works well. He has even used it to blend frozen fruits and it got the job done. He likes the fact that after he's finished blending he just removes the cup from the base and can drink directly from it since the lid has a drinking spout which can be opened after blending. No need to dirty another cup. It's easy to wash up and easy to store. He has had this blender for roughly four months and it still works.For the price this is well worth the money and when he needs to replace this one I will definitely be getting him another Hamilton Beach blender.

August 31, 2017

Correct

J'utilise ce mixer depuis des années et je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes...Je vous préviens juste de ne pas trop mettre de force ou sinon la machine pourrait se briser...Je garantis qu'il pourrait durer pendant 2-3 ans. Sinon, c'est excellent pour de bons smoothies.

0.7/5

August 15, 2017

Invest in something better!

I was really unimpressed with this blender. It could hardly handle a couple of ice cubes in a smoothie. If you're looking to blend very little, nothing hard and a lot of liquid, then this might be okay for that.

July 28, 2017

I won it as a prize but wouldn't pay for it

I know my titled sounded ungrateful, but I will say that I did get good use out it. However, I have a stick blender that would do everything this blender would, and more. Sure the travel cup is a nice touch, but the gears and such are made of plastic and, I dare say, the the motor is not that strong. It does a fair job with soft foods and liquids (like when using bananas and berries in a smoothie) but I never dared to use any ice, not wanting to risk breaking the unit (though, by no means is Hamilton Beach trying to compare this product to, say, a Vitamix or Blentek). Hamilton Beach has a long history and generally produces some decent items, but had I not won this, I never would have considered buying one.

April 07, 2017

This is my favorite blender! It's small but mighty; it has never let me down!
    It crushes through ice and frozen fruit better then my large, full size blender.
    For the price this blender can honestly not be beat!

January 16, 2017

Purchased this for my teenage daughter last Christmas. Works well, even blends up frozen fruit which is great. Quick and easy to use. Great value for money!

October 15, 2016

I won this blender in a contest and I find it wonderful for single serve smoothies and slushes. Also I don't need to use another glass, I just stick a straw in the container and no mess. I love this little machine.

October 03, 2016

I got it from Walmart when it was on sale. I have used it lots when I was working up in camp in Fort McMurray. It's a neat little blender and does an awesome job. I was scared at first to put ice cubes in it. It crushed the ice perfectly and any smoothie I make comes out nice and smooth. It'd definitely worth it. The size is just perfect too for travelling. Then u can just bring the cup with you wherever you go too.

October 02, 2016

Bon mélangeur pour aliments dans la cuisine. Pratique aussi pour les smoothies le matin ,rapide et facile d'utilisation . Bon prix pour la qualité du produit.

October 02, 2016

I love this little blender. I got one last summer and it was a great price and I am a big fan of Hamilton Beach. It is perfect that the blender is your to go cup. Blend, put on the lid and go. It even crushes ice cubes (my ice cube tray is shaped like little wine bottles and they are about 1/2 the size of a regular ice cube) which I usually add at the very end of mixing my smoothie ingredients. I like it really cold especially if it is summer time.

It blends anything I have put in it. I do take care though and make sure my fruit an veggies are chopped small. It is powerful, but not a full size blender, so keep that in mind.

The only thing I found is that if you hold the button down to blend more than 30 seconds the base gets quite warm. I try to blend in shorter bursts and usually have to take the lid off and stir with a spoon anyway depending on how much stuff I try to cram in my smoothie LOL..

It is such a great little blender and I love the quality and reliability of Hamilton Beach Products.