We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

3.1/5
2 reviews
Happy naturals Sleek & Smooth conditioner Reviews
#157 in Conditioner

    Reviews and Ratings

    50% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Good - 0
    Average - 0
    Terrible - 0
    4.7/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

    Would 100% recommend

    I really do recommend this product it’s all natural it’s free from parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates and silicones and helps to protect and repairs hair. 97% of their ingredients are natural and the other 3% perfect the product to ensure performance and preservation

    Flag as Spam
    1.5/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 06, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

    Came out in rash and cheap feel

    I have long fly away hair and love my shampoo and conditioners. I bought this really attracted to the fact it offered sleek and smooth hair and the plum smell. Really disappointed. Firstly, the conditioner is quite cheap looking, very runny and you need quite a bit of it to go through your hair. The smell wasn't that strong, I personally like that fresh smell which I didn't get with this product. Also, I've never had a reaction to anything but this left me with red itchy skin on my face and neck lasting several hours. My hair felt OK after, but as mentioned I needed loads of product due to its runniness. Sadly, would not recommend.

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.