Hard Candy Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 462 in Makeup

Hard Candy Cosmetics is a makeup line that is now available in Canada. For more information, go to  http://www.hardcandy.com/.

May 26, 2017

The Hard Candy cosmetic is one of my favorite brands for any make up I need , I really love their product , specially their lip gloss and lipstick , eye color product are awsome

January 17, 2016

My daughter uses this brand of makeup and it seems like good quality, comes in many shades for lip stick and eye-shadow

September 30, 2015

I received a sample of their primer and really like it. It works great to smooth out my skin, and creates a great base for my foundation.

September 30, 2015

At first skeptical thinking the wouldn't be good. Srprisingly, they are great. There primer and concealer are veerycomparebale to more expensive brands.

September 30, 2015

I have the face primer and the eyeshadow primer and I'm addicted. I haven't found another primer that is cost effective and works at the same time. Does anyone know how to get free samples from them. I've emailed but no reply.

May 13, 2015

I am currently obsessed with Hard Candy Cosmetics! The foundation is tied for number 1, the highlighters are a definite must have and the concealer has always been a makeup staple for me! I definitely recommend checking out this line at your local walmart as you can't beat the price of these products for the quality they have!

1.3/5

March 31, 2015

This stuff is super oily and uncomfortable to wear on the skin and it broke me out along my jawline which doesn't happen very often with primers.

March 05, 2015

I only recently started using Hard Candy products and I've been kicking myself for not using them sooner! The products are long lasting and reasonably priced. For eyeshadow they have great staying power and pigmentation.

February 09, 2015

Amazing for the price, seem to be standard at most Walmart stores, love the nail polish!

January 28, 2015

I have the majority of the lip gloss line. I am completely in live with the lip plumper. Its mild and very effective.

I also have the sparkle mascara and they always add the perfect touch for an evening out

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar