Hard candy look pro sassy eyes eyeshadow palette
Good

Hard candy look pro sassy eyes eyeshadow palette Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 1272 in Eye Shadow

February 15, 2017

Love how this pallet comes in a tin case with a removable lid.
    This eyeshadow looks perfect and stays on forever if you use it with the
    primer. You can buy the primer in a full size tube as well for cheap if you ever wanna use again!

October 17, 2016

My daughter made me purchase this at walmart. She said it would look good on me, personally I think she just liked the pink tin. Lol. So I opened it up and there is a tube of eye shadow primer (bonus) and 9 different palettes of color an application brush and an eyeliner pencil. I applied as the instructions said too, yes, there are instructions on how to apply 3 different ways depending on what look you are trying to achieve. I am in love. The eyeshadow, I literally woke up this morning and it was still on. I really like the colours in the palette. They have 3 shimmery gold, taupe, and a really pretty beige/pink. Light metallic purple then 5 other darker shades. The idea is to mix the and blend so you can make smokey eye. They show how to do a day look, a evening look and a drama look. It is not tested on animals. When I am done I will have a really pretty pink tin. Unless my daughter snuggles it on me first.

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader