Hasbro's Candy Land Reviews
#189 in Toys

February 12, 2019

Cute game

We had this game out for our daughter's 7th birthday party. It was a fun activity. Went well with her candy themed birthday party. Try playing with your favorite candy!

January 23, 2019

An Old Faithful

I've been playing this game since I was a toddler. I can remember playing it with my now-deceased grandmother (God rest her soul) when I would stay at her house for sleepovers. This is a great game!

September 25, 2018

Kids love this!

I loves this game as a kid and now all of my kids love it. U used this as a great way to help my kids learn colors and counting. It teaches them to be independent and how to be a good winner or loser. Always have this game on hand!

September 19, 2018

Bored games

I would buy this product again. It’s a very fun,simple game to play with the family. I love how it’s essy for kids to learn, or just something to kill time. I recommend this game. It’s one of those games where you just wanna play and play.

March 28, 2018

Great family game.

Great for a family game night. It is kind of a long game but worrh it and easy to play. 2 players at least are required. The images in the game make it even more fun.

June 04, 2017

Omg I loved playing candy land with my sister and brother when we were younger

August 01, 2016

I remembered playing this game as a child so naturally when my 3 ( now 4) year old son became interested in playing games it was my first choice. It brought back memories playing it with him. He is obsessed with this game in fact we use it as a bribe sometimes " if you leave now we can go home and play candy land". It is a very simple beginner game for toddlers. Simple colors and counting ( move by one blue or two blue etc.) the new game does not have the cards but has a wheel to spin to find out which space to move to. I liked the cards since it was the original but the wheel is a good idea so toddlers don't lose cards and they seem to love spinning wheels. Strongly recommend for good family time!

March 14, 2016

Candy land is such a great and easy game to play. This game was a big hit when I worked In a daycare. All the children would love to play this all the time. A great way to teach counting and colors to children.

February 12, 2016

i bought candy land for my oldest grand daughter 6 years ago.what an excellent starter game for children.so easy and kids love it.fast forward 5 years later I bought again for youngest grand daughter and the game changed.now the board is more flimsy and folds into 4,unlike the first one i bought folds in half and really sturdy.instead of cards,theres a wheel that you flick,which is filmsy.the original board was much more colorful and appealing.the men are also not as sturdy and the board alot smaller.the game concept is still the same and kids enjoy but not like original.companies keep changing things and not for the good and I feel they don't care and it falls in deaf ears.they took something great and made it just barley ok .this is why my rating for quality went to a one star.effectivness I gave a 5 and I was generous in giving it a 4 star for great price,which would have got a 5 star had they not changed it.i would purchase again but cringe at doing so.such a shame.

January 15, 2016

I remember playing that game with my parents has a child! Such good memories, i can't wait to play with my son!