Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo Reviews
#98 in Shampoo

April 26, 2021

Stops the dandruff!

This is a great product that can be used daily to help control dandruff. Great fresh scent and not too strong. A great product for all genders and ages.

March 27, 2021

Pricy but it works!

I continuously buy this product. It is the only shampoo I use. I'm not saying it's the end all, be all solution - but I haven't trusted any other shampoo to help me avoid dandruff. I recommend it!

March 20, 2021

Tried and true

For anyone with dandruff, this product is for you! I have struggled with dandruff since I was a teenager and Head and Shoulders is the only shampoo that helps with that. I don't even see any of it in my hair when I use this shampoo, which is exactly what the product promises to do. It is also relatively cheap, which is an added bonus!

March 11, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Head and shoulders

I’ve been using head and shoulders Shampoo for years and I find it nice and smells lovely it’s reasonably priced and I find it wonderful for my hair and scalp

November 25, 2020

The Best Shampoo!

I totally recommend this shampoo! I have a dry scalp specially on winter time, this makes my scalp and my hair fresh and no itchy feeling. It works even on the first application! Great!

November 06, 2020

Does the job

Great shampoo to use as a daily shampoo weather you have dandruff or you dont.

Leave the shampoo on long enough a few minutes or so and you can feel the tingling!

October 21, 2020

Very good for anyone who needs it...

I get this for my fiance because he's a big snowy Bear. Seriously they should call it Snowy Bear Shampoo. If anyone else has a Snowy Bear, or a snow rabbit, try them on Head and Shoulders.

September 29, 2020

Great for dandruff!

Amazing if you have awful dandruff. Somedays i have it worse then others so i use this on my worse days and its amazing! Helps control it almost instantly! I will recommend this to anyone.

2.7/5

August 31, 2020

Didn’t work for me

This shampoo didn’t work for me. I have fine curly hair and am always looking for products to help moisturizer my hair as it can get quite dry. This shampoo completely dried out my hair. Will not be purchasing it again

June 25, 2020

Effective and Clean!

The Classic Clean shampoo is great at cleansing your hair! Would recommend pairing with a conditioner because it is a little bit drying. The scent is also not my favourite, but as the name suggests, it is a classic "clean soap" scent that is not too floral or too musky.