Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Ocean Lift Shampoo Reviews

3.2/5

February 11, 2019

Maybe it's just me

I like this product. But I find it makes my hair very dull and more tangled. I have heard the same from a friend of mine. But besides that I like it, leaves a cool fresh feeling and it always smells great!

January 18, 2019

Acheté pour ma fille

J'ai acheté ce produit pour ma fille car elle avait beaucoup de pellicules. Après seulement une utilisation elle avait une bonne diminution de péllicules.

October 07, 2018

Best 2 in 1 shampoo ever

Head & shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo is great, it works the best out of any other 2 in 1 shampoo I have ever tried. The smell is great too, but if anyone ask me to recommend one this would definitely have to be the one because I have tried others without it doing what it says but head & shoulders never fail.

May 02, 2018

clean and fresh

works great and does the jo. I would definitely recommend this product to someone wanting dandruff free great smelling hair. I give it two thumbs up..

1.0/5

April 09, 2018

toxic brain damage

recent studies found head and shoulders shampoos to have brain damaging chemicals in their products so why risk it and i do not find them very effective either i do not recommend until they remove the toxic chemicals

January 13, 2018

Pellicule

Bonjour encore ses le shampoing à mon chum. Avant qu' il utilise HEAD & SHOULDERS 2 IN 1 OCEAN LIFTou celui au pomme verte plus de pellicule fonctionne très bien un peut dispendieux mais des fois le gros formats viens en spéciale. Recomande a tous

August 08, 2014

I love Head&Shoulders;hair care products! I buy them all the time. It soothes and refreshes on your scalp and it soften my hair. I saw great results to my hair after using the Ocean Lift shampoo. Way better than the regular Head &Shoulders;shampoo i use.