4.1/5
Head & Shoulders Original Shampoo Reviews

1.7/5

April 02, 2019

Left hair greasey

I tore this for the first time last week and will not purchases again. The smell was horrible and it left my hair feeling greasey, not very impressed with this brand at all!

April 01, 2019

Best out there.

This is the best shampoo available. Whether you have dandruff issues or not, this will do the trick. Only a little needed, so the large bottles last a year easily.

April 01, 2019

We love it

No more dandruff no more itchy scalp.Smooth hair,smells good.My husband also is using this and he said its good on his scalp and hair.We really love it

3.2/5

Leaves scalp itchy

I used this product as I have a dry and itchy scalp with dandruff. I thought that it would help with that however that was not the case. It makes my scalp tingle and actually makes the dandruff worse. I will not be using the product again.

Husband loves it

This is the only brand that my husband uses. I am not sensitive and use every brand but this is the only brand that got rid of his dandruff and it truly prevented it from coming back.

March 29, 2019

Smells as good as it makes your scalp feel!

My first time using this shampoo I was Inlove with how my scalp and hair felt! So smooth, and the fresh shampoo smell stays in your hair unlike most shampoos after you blow dry/ style. The only thing about this shampoo is you have to be careful if you have sensitive skin and to avoid getting it on your face if you do! My skin is sensitive, so my face was a little red but overall I do love this shampoo.

March 28, 2019

My boyfriend favourite shampoo!

The review is from my bf, he says that this is the best shampoo he has used. He has tested and tried so many other brands and comes back to this one every time. His favourite scent is Swagger, and I have to agree, it is a great smell!

1.3/5

March 26, 2019

It makes my head itch

When I use this product for my itchiness I find it that it makes it worse on my head and I get rashes/burns on my head. I wouldn’t recommend this product.

2.7/5

March 01, 2019

Très décue

On m'avait recommandé ce shampoing, mais n'est pas efficace. De plus, mes cheveux teints décolorent très rapidement avec ce shampoing. Mes cheveux deviennent gras peu de temps après le lavage

February 18, 2019

clean hair

Is a excellent hair cleaning product. works great in controlling dandruff and oil from hair. makes hair soft and keeps dandruff away and has a great smell.