Heinz Baby Food in a Jar Reviews
#87 in Baby Food

March 30, 2017

These jars of food are absolutely a life saver! We mix them in with our heinz baby oatmeal cereal for our 9 month old daughter. She cant get enough of them and they are perfect for an on the go snack!

January 09, 2017

my sons and grandson used to love Heinz Baby Food I would buy them all different varieties my oldest son couldn't have enough of the banana kind he would just cobble it up I would recommend these Heinz products to anyone

August 26, 2016

Every 1 out there is going to think I am nuts for this review but it has been my tried trusted and true fix!I love the fact that Heinz is a great supplier I personally don't have any babies but I do have a 4legged furperson that has very bad gastrointestinal issues and Heinz baby food was a great healthy fix for my Mc.Mc used to hurt from his hips and joints really bad and didn't want to eat I gave him baby food so he kept eating and being healthy and strong!Also with having tummy troubles baby food was our top choice for him as it doesn't have any crap in it and it was gentle on his belly.To this day we still buy baby food for him just to mix in his kibble he loves it!Thank you Heinz!!

3.2/5

July 04, 2016

always been a big supporter of heinz baby food. although i do wish they had a larger variety to choose from as the children get into the 8 month and over mark.

February 24, 2016

My son loves his Heinz jar foods. I tried lots of different types of flavors and he can't get enough of it one jar is one feeding he eats it like it is going out of style.

February 14, 2016

By the time my second child came along I was exhausted. Where I had made my daughter home made puréed food I found myself too tired to do the same for my son. However I found the Heinz baby food in a jar the best tasting and save for the organic jars they've the best ingredients! There's enough I'm a jar for often two meals or at least a meal and a snack! It's always available where is hop and for a good price! I say buy!

January 04, 2016

Baby loves it! I personally try everything my baby eats and even though bland for babies it still has good flavour. I approve

January 02, 2016

I have to admit these don't always look appealing but my daughter loved everything except the prunes,her favorite was peaches and I tried different ones and they tasted pretty good for baby food ,the jar is just the right amount for a little one

2.3/5

October 12, 2015

This is fine; lets face it, it's fast and readily available at a moment's notice. I personally think it all has too many additives, and too expensive.Make your own It doesn't take that much time.

March 07, 2015

this is really good, easy and time saving. very convenient just open and serve and babies love.great stuff.