Hellmann’s Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread Reviews
#4 in Condiment

Hellmann’s® Vegan Dressing & Sandwich Spread is proudly made with real, simple ingredients. We know that to really "Bring Out The Best®," we need to do more than just taste great. That’s why our delicious blue ribbon quality Hellmann’s® Vegan Dressing & Sandwich Spread  is Vegan Certified, free from eggs and cholesterol, contains non-GMO sourced ingredients, and contains no artificial colours or flavours.

La sauce à salade et tartinade à sandwich Hellmann’s® Végétale est fièrement préparée avec des ingrédients vrais et simples. Nous savons que pour vraiment faire ressortir le meilleur, nous devons faire plus que simplement donner bon goût. C'est pourquoi notre délicieuse sauce à salade et tartinade à sandwich Hellmann’s® Végétale de qualité ruban bleu est certifiée végétalienne, sans oeufs ni cholestérol, sans colorants ni arômes artificiels, et contient des ingrédients sans OGM.

May 26, 2019

Best thing ever!

I’ve never been fond of the vegan mayo’s that are currently out there and totally overpriced. this one is the same price as the other mayo’s and the taste is so incredible. It is a staple in my house and no one can tell the difference in taste. Amazing product

April 30, 2019

Love it

Besides being vegan it has an amazing tasty. Now in my home that’s the only option for mayo, all of us are in love with the taste of it. I really recommend to try on!

April 30, 2019

vegan

Great taste of mayo. I buy this jar because when i am making sandwiches or mixing salads i prefer this kind. I get more product and i don't have to squeeze. I liked the mayo vegan, but is not my favorite. I am not used to that taste.

February 08, 2019

Can't tell a difference

I was so happy when Hellmann's came out with vegan mayonnaise! It's the same price as other Hellmann's mayonnaise. I stock up when it's on sale. Majority of the time it's sold out. I find this lighter than the other mayonnaise when spreading it. It taste good.

February 07, 2019

Great taste and creamy texture!

It honestly tastes better than the regular version, I like that this is a vegan option because there are not many choices when it comes to sandwich spread and vegan choices, it was wonderfully creamy and a good price!

October 20, 2018

Vegan and cheap!

Its flavour is better than the original mayonnaise. I love the fact that it costs the same as the regular one. It's available at most grocery stores. I totally recommend it. Cruelty free! Go vegan!

August 03, 2018

amazing

i am a vegan, and i loved this mayo. amazing one. i recommend everyone to try this one time atleast you will love it for sure. better than other mayo.

July 17, 2018

Gotta love mayo

I am so picky when it comes to finding good vegan products that are close enough to the real thing. I didn't miss mayo too much but decided to try this one, just for fun. I have probably had more mayo since becoming vegan than I ever did before.

April 10, 2018

Cannot tell its vegan

I was skeptical when I first bought this, because Ive had really bad luck with other things (like sour cream & cream cheese) BUT I was shocked. This stuff tastes exactly like real mayo. It's so good. The price its very close to the regular mayo, which is a plus because most vegan stuff is priced way higher.

September 22, 2017

Mayo

Pour ma part je trouve qu'il n'y a beaucoup de différence entre la ordinaire et la vegan a part le prix plus élever de la vegan. Pour ma part elle est bonne mais pas certaine de la racheter.