Hellman's Organic Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise Reviews
#99 in Condiment

June 01, 2019

A surprising twist on a classic spread

Although I am not a huge fan of chipotle flavour myself, I bought this for my grandson to liven up his lunch sandwiches. It really makes boring old ham or turkey into a tasty treat.

December 06, 2018

yummy

i like the spicy chipotle kick to the mayonnaise, i use it on my salad or sandwich, so tasty and delicious. very innovative product. price is good, will buy again

June 26, 2018

You're gonna love it!

This product certainly spices things up.Gives a little extra zest to sandwiches but I actually used it in potato salad.It was so tasty and really gave it a spicy flavour with being over powering.
    Might try it in a macaroni salad.I like experimenting with new products.It still tastes like real mayonnaise not like the cheaper substitutes.

January 29, 2018

Chipotle mayo

I like this product but I found it quite mild unfortunately. I am a huge spicy fan so I wish it would of been a bit spicier, but the flavour is good overall! It is priced good and I found it at my local grocery store. Not fully sure if I would re purchase in the future or not.

January 29, 2018

Tasty but not super spicy.

I like Hellman's mayo - the texture is creamy and the flavour is excellent. I also love the flavour of chipotle - this is an great match. I really love this mayo on french fries or in a potato salad.