Hello Fresh Meal Plans Reviews
#1 in Meal Kits

August 02, 2021

My favorite new kitchen go to hack

At first I was very skeptical about this. But I ordered my first box because I was given a discount code. I received everything I needed in this package to make my food. Down to the sour cream. Everything is perfectly portioned. It tastes absolutely amazing. Im not a big shopper and when I do shop our one meal costs about 50$ because we don't stock up on foods and stuff so this has helped significantly. Definitely worth giving a shot of you're a terrible grocery, meal prepper like me lol

June 15, 2021

Hello Fresh! Flexible, quality meals.

I have been using Hello Fresh for just over two months and I can't say anything bad. I had one experience where they sent the wrong protein and was provided a credit of 1 1/2 meals! I feel valued and they occasionally slip in a sample of a new item to try out. There is a ton of different meals each week with barely any repeat meals yet to have been offered. They give you a very decent meal portion, sometimes too much. My partner use it as a bonding time to cook together. I fully recommend this meal box.

June 07, 2021

A bit price for the size of portions

Hello Fresh is a no brainer cooking. However, thinking about the "go green" era that we are living is a bit disturbing seeing every tiny portion of the ingredients packed in small plastic bags. I think the company could do better with the wrapping/recycling packages. Also, the portions that includes meat are a bit small for a couple. My husband is a normal guy, very athletic but he always ended up a bit hungry after.

January 27, 2021

good product but expensive

Overall, its great. It comes delivered in in a great box that keeps it cool for hours (I forgot I had a delivery coming and it literally sat in the hallway for hours)
    The food is fresh and a great quality
    however, my daughter is vegetarian and most o the options have a Moroccan or Indian flair which my daughter is not keen on.
    Also...there not a lot of vegetarian options
    For us, it was not worth it

October 25, 2020

A bit expensive

Tried hello fresh on a promo code for $45 for 4 meals. The meals were delicious and easy to make. Regular price is $160 for 4 meals for 4 servings per meal a tad bit pricey but if you can get your hands on a promo code its definitely worth a try

June 18, 2020

Love my weekly deliveries from Hello Fresh

I have received a couple of boxes from Hello Fresh and every meal has been delicious. The ingredients are always fresh and the instructions are easy to follow to create incredible gourmet meals.

May 11, 2020

What took so long?

COVID restrictions and limited groceries in store finally got me to cave and start using Hello Fresh. Why did I wait so long?

I used to be to 'busy' to cook and we often ended up with take out. Since using HF for a month, I know I can never make that excuse again.

We've enjoyed every single meal, they are quick and easy to make and the ingredients are a great quality. We are always full and often have leftovers, 2 ppl 2 serving Pronto Plan.

Financially, when you consider what we used to spend on take out, the convenience, options and quality it is a no brainer. Hooked!!!

May 02, 2020

Amazing meals if you're tired of the same dinners every week

I have been trying the Hello Fresh meals for about 6 months now and love the concept! You pick our your meals, they arrive all portioned for you and you simply just follow the recipe for a delicious and balanced meal. I started using Hello Fresh because I was sick and tired of the same meals every week and I didn't know how to change them up but this was the perfect way!

February 07, 2020

Very expensive compared to others

Their food is pretty good but compared to other meal delivery kits.... it’s expensive!
    I would go with missfresh or chefs plate and use a promo code when u do!

November 26, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Taste, flavour, easy

The family (including our 6 year old) chose a selection of meals from Hello Fresh and haven’t looked back.
    It might be classed as being lazy by some, but ideal for quickness on a busy evening and it is cost effective when you think of all the spices you would need to buy to make some of the recipe pots.
    Haven’t had a bad one yet