4.1/5
Hempz Herbal Lip Balm Reviews

November 03, 2017

Love!

I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag months ago. I use it almost everyday. Its always in my purse. The weather here is very dry and my lips tend to feel like an old dry sponge. Lol This lip balm is great! And a little goes a long way. I intend on purchasing again.

August 20, 2017

Great mositurizing lip balm!

This is my holy grail lip balm. It is soooo mositurizing and Long lasting. I find myself not having to apply often because it leaves my lips feeling moisturized for hours.

April 21, 2017

I like this lip balm but find it to be somewhat slippery, main ingredient is petroleum jelly and it basically feels that way. The smell is Light and not overpowering. It does provide relief however it is not my personal fave. I keep it in my travel bag for emergencies.

March 06, 2017

Got this as a XMas gift. Pretty container, trendy.
    No scent or flavour which I prefer. It works fine.
    My DS is sensitive to all things and can tolerate this lip balm. A big plus in my books.

February 17, 2017

Love this stuff in the winter when my lips tend to get dry. Very smooth and long lasting. I put it on my daughter too when her lips get bad. I love all Hempz products!

September 26, 2016

I love the Hempz lip balm, it has a nice citrus smell. Feels so good going on, I find it last along time makes the lips so soft and smooth. The price is around 9.00 for a 14g container but mine last quite awhile. So I think it's worth it.

November 02, 2015

After a week of using Hempz Herbal Lip Balm your lips feel so smooth and hydrated.

Available at CHATTERS.

March 21, 2015

This product is amazing! Does not feel oily on your lips and works really well! It's a little expensive for the amount there is but totally worth it!

January 05, 2015

my lips have been going through periods of extremely dry, chapped, flaking and then perfectly fine. My regular lip balm wasn't working and the taste of vaseline was too much for me so I decided to try this. It has a great light scent to it, stays on for a long time and is super moisturizing. My lips have actually started to heal and they are loving this stuff.

October 09, 2014

This lip balm is amazing! After using my lips remain moist for hours and you can even apply your lip stick over top. Some balms leave your lips feeling sticky and chapped but this stuff makes your lips rejuvinated and it even has SPF 15 so can be used on the beach. A great product!