Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine Reviews
Ranked #227 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 05, 2017

Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine

The Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine is a great hand cream. I always counted on this hand cream when I was a cashier and suffered from dry hands. It has a very light enjoyable scent, is thick and not sticky at all. Once you apply and rub onto your hands it dries very quickly and leaves your hands extremely smooth.

May 29, 2017

It did a great job moisturizing my hands without being too greasy. The scent wasn't bad. Widely available, average price. I own a travel size so it was convenient to pop in my handbag for on the go use.

May 15, 2017

I get very dry hands in the winter and from putting hands as well in water, when washing or cleaning.
    This cream goes a long way, might feel a bit greasy for a few seconds, but makes my hands feel wonderful!!!

May 08, 2017

Oh i cant say enough about this cream. my job requires washing and sanitizing my hands all day so that really drys my skin. the first thing i do after my job is apply some cream and WOW my hands feel instantly softer.love it

March 21, 2017

This hand cream is amazing! It's very moisturizing, and creamy. It also has a great smell. My husband also loves using it! I will definitely recommend buying this!

March 10, 2017

I love the way it goes on, doesnt leave that greasiness and takes away the dryness and winter skin on my hands. I work on a computer all day long and this is my go to hand cream. I use it every day-all day long.

February 04, 2017

It's a little bit on the greasy side but that protects from coming off after repeatedly washing hands. It barely has a scent and takes care of even the dryest skin.

January 09, 2017

This cream is fantastic for those that have to wash their hands frequently. I do d that it helps lock in moisture and prevents against dry, cracked and bleeding hands

January 09, 2017

I suffer with extremely dry hands in the winter months & this is the only product I have tried that is most effective on my dry hands. I also love that it's sold in many different sizes therefore its convenient to carry anywhere!!

January 06, 2017

I work in the fast food industry and i wash my hands 50 to a 100 times a day. Without a good hand cream my hands get so dry crack and sometimes bleed. Since i have been using tbis product my hands look normal again. They feel great! I will continue to use this hand cream!