Herbal Essances Naked Volume White Grapefruit & Mossa Mint Shampoo Reviews
#103 in Shampoo

March 15, 2019

Smells divine! I will definitely purchase again!

I have tried a few of the Herbal Essences bio:renew shampoos and this smell is by far my favourite! I like how the shampoo itself is clear which means there are no harmful dyes in it. It lathers well and rinses out easily. I have coloured red hair and the back of the bottle states 'colour safe' which is a bonus. My hair is soft and shiny after using this product. The smell of this shampoo is divine and the wonderful smell remains even after your hair is dry! I think this is an amazing product and will definitely continue to use it!

February 21, 2019

The scent is very captivating

Herbal Essance Naked Volume White Grapefruit and Mossa Mint is a very pleasant shampoo. It lathers beautifully and rinses out cleanly. My hair is very soft and shiny once its been dried.

August 30, 2018

Herbal Essence Shampoo

This shampoo was surprisingly good. I almost always purchase the clear color shampoos because they dont weigh down your hair. It's lightweight and smells SO good. It works well with the matching conditioner. I've stocked up!

August 13, 2018

Smells Great

I tried this shampoo before and I enjoyed it. I love the smell of it and it makes my hair feel so soft. It added volume to my hair and made me feel so fresh. Overall I think this was an amazing product.

August 01, 2018

Great product

Love the smell on this one. First time trying the bio renew line and I am impressed. The shampoo feels nice and light while providing a deep clean. Leaves my hair soft and smooth.

July 18, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Smells Great

Really great shampoo. My favorite bio shampoo is the Arabica Coffee Fruit but the White Grapefruit comes in at a close 2nd! Left hair feeling clean. Gave me as much volume as my hair can get lol. Best part is the smell.

May 26, 2018

Good

This shampoo is pretty good. Always leaves my hair smelling great and looking great. I have oily hair sometimes and it usually does a good job of cleaning it.

April 17, 2018

Ca sent tellement bon ! Et des cheveux super doux

Sans paraben. Sans gluten. Sent vraiment bon ! Cheveux super doux, utilisé avec le revitalisant ! Rien a dire de plus! le moins possible de produit chimique cest the best!

April 05, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Great Scent

The scent of this shampoo is amazing, probably one of my favorite shampoo scents that I have ever tried. That being said it's not my favorite shampoo to use. This shampoo claims to be a volumizing shampoo but I thought that my hair actually had less volume to it after using this shampoo (since my hair is so thick I have a hard time getting volume in my hair). I also thought that my hair wasn't as shiny when I used this shampoo.

March 16, 2018

Great!!

This product leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and leaves a clean and fresh mint scent. The only downfall is the price. It isn’t overly priced, but a little to high for the quality.