Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo and Conditioner

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1169 out of 2554 in Hair Care

May 08, 2017

I don't usually buy and use store bought shampoo and conditioner but this caught my eye and the smell is amazing. I love the texture and benefit for your hair.

May 08, 2017

Qualité prix excellent. Doux pour les cheveux et sens très bon. Lorsque je me suis laver les cheveux mes cheveux étais doux et lisse. Ne reste pas les cheveux gras

May 08, 2017

With some shampoos I find when I wash and blow-dry right away I get really oily hair. With this shampoo and conditioner my hair is super soft and styles with a hot iron well! Thumbs way up.

May 07, 2017

Herbal Essence is my #1 for all my hair shampoo & conditioner needs. Honey Im Strong smells really nice, strengthens, shines, moisurizes and tames my hair for my beautiful long hair, I love hot showers and I like my hot tub time. Really helps my hair. Love this stuff! Cheap to buy both regular and big bottles.

April 18, 2017

The Honey based shampoo range from herbal essences is definitely strong enough to fight hair fall. Was going through a really bad hair fall stage and this shampoo totally rescued me from the problem. Love the way my hair behaves after its use.

March 09, 2017

This is the only shampoo/ conditioner i use anymore. My hair is dry and damaged from washing and blow drying daily, and this keeps it smooth and silky. Plus it smells great

March 08, 2017

Excellent rapport qualité-prix. À ce prix, on ne peut pas s'attendre à des miracles! Pourtant, ce revitalisant donne de très bons résultats. Il facilite le brossage de cheveux et les fortifie jusqu'à un certain point. Il donne aussi une certaine brillance aux cheveux. Globalement, c'est un bon produit.

February 09, 2017

So, I tried out some samples I had laying around and decided to use them because my current shampoo and conditioner are making my hair flat.. Any-who I love this stuff and recommend it! My hair smells amazing and feels light and has volume which I love! I am mixed so my hair is a handful, I am definitely picking some of this up next time I'm out. It has been awhile since I have found something that works!

January 09, 2017

My hair in thin and dry and some shampoos and conditioners moisturize but leave my hair greasy and dull looking. The Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner are perfect for me. My hair is not greasy or tangled, just looks and feels terrific. And the scent is amazing!

October 29, 2016

My hair has been feeling dull, lifeless and staticky lately (yay winter) so I switched over to this product. I love the way my hair feels since using it. My hair feels way more full of life now and I love the way that the product smells! It's a light scent with a hint of sweetness which is good for anyone with scent sensitivity.