Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1615 out of 2546 in Hair Care

swirl power! our fab shampoos swirl together creamy, rich moisturizers and yummy, fruity fragrance. pair them with our moisture-rich conditioners to drench hair with heavenly hydration for hair that’s irresistibly smooth and deliciously fragrant.

*Description via company website.

June 12, 2014

Great scent. Always a silky smooth feeling after using. Affordable and effective.

April 14, 2014

Work great with my colour treated hair as well as my husband fine hair, live the smell and feel of my hair .

April 01, 2014

This stuff is amazing, I love the smell, I love the way it feels in my hair in the shower and I love how hydrated my hair feels afterwards. I also love the fact that the sent lingers and leaves it smelling great.

March 27, 2014

I love that its cheap, it works and the coconut one smells the best!

March 07, 2014

The price was great because I snagged it on sale but I would have bought at full price. This shampoo did what it was supposed to do with my hair but I got some thick stuff so it was expected. It leaves your hair feeling light and smelling delicious

March 03, 2014

This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair soft. The matching conditioner is great and both are inexpensive. For an every day shampoo it works!

December 19, 2013

I love this shampoo! It smells fantastic and makes my hair feel super soft as soon as I use it. It even works well in the winter, The only thing I find is that it says on the bottle that you feel a noticeable difference after one wash, but I felt like it took several washes before I noticed a difference.

2.3/5

October 11, 2013

It's smell good but I prefer Dove . But the price is ok.

July 10, 2013

I have stuck to the same brand of shampoo as I like to stick with what works for me. I was at a friends house for the weekend and they had this in the shower. I decided to try it. It made my hair feel so smooth and shiny. I was asked by my friends if I had gone to the salon as it made my hair look and feel so good. When I got home from their house I went right out and bought a bottle. I have been using it ever since and am still getting complements.

2.3/5

July 10, 2013

This product made my hair waxy and heavy. Like it hadn't been washed in days.