Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1071 in Shampoo

Each Hydralicious hair collection is made up of custom-swirled shampoos and conditioners with moisture-rich formulas, but one type of hydration doesn’t fit all, so that’s why there are three different formulas. So go ahead, give it a swirl and find the one that’s right for you. With three ways to hydrate, there’ll be plenty of moisture to go around.

April 17, 2017

i found after washing my hair it felt so rough and dirty. trying to brush it was worse. tge s.ell is fabulous and the consistancy is luxurious. i have not tried the conditioner yet because of my experience with the shampoo

April 15, 2017

This was my go to scent for about a year. Really fruity and leaves your hair smelling fragrant for a full day which I love. Also leaves your hair looking shiny, feeling soft and healthy. Great product, fabulous price!

This is one of my favorite Herbal Essence
    shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair soft and shiny the price is amazingly cheap I would recommend this to anyone who wants their hair to smell like candy.

April 15, 2017

This line is amazing! I have the purple shampoo and conditioner set for damaged hair, and I have to say I saw a huge difference. This set made my hair much more healthy, and I had a lot of split ends which I do not notice as many now and my hair has been growing quite a bit! This shampoo definitely made a difference in volume where my head was so weightless and dead, but beware! If you have blonde hair this will lighten it as the shampoo is purple.

March 16, 2017

It amells amazing, and the shampoo is gentle yet effectove. The problem I have is with the conditioner, even with minimal amounts of it : my hair got greasy fast.

November 08, 2016

Cette odeur est géniale! Mes cheveux sentent bon ensuite pour les prochains jours c'est incroyable.Mes cheveux deviennent super doux et plus brillants.

August 17, 2016

Ce shampoing et ce revitalisant hydralicious on est des miracles dans mes cheveux! Il a une douce fragrance d'été qui reste longtemps dans les cheveux et qui n'est pas du tout achalant! Il laisse les cheveux super doux et tellement en santé!

June 10, 2016

Because my hair is so curly and dry I need to constantly change shampoos as my hair doesn't like it and this is one of the ones I alternate with. It works well my hair doesn't feel so dry and it lathers quite nicely. If I were to use it daily I don't think it would be as benefit able to me personally because of my hair type.

June 10, 2016

This product is good but is not to be used every day as it tends to have a build up in your hair. I do use it but only 1-3 times a week. It smells great and leaves hair silky and smooth.

June 04, 2016

This is my new shampoo and conditioner. Keeps my hair soft and shiny and oh my god that smell is just fantastic. I like that it is priced reasonably.