Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #49 out of 1150 in Shampoo

Discover happiness after a hair break-up. My strengthening shampoo will help you find the strength against damage with my formula fused with extracts of pearls & coco mango. My formula, with an anti-breakage potion, strengthens to help prevent breaks, leaving your hair luscious and loveable. Get over your broken hair with my strong-willed conditioner.

June 02, 2017

I have very long hair, so this shampoo and conditioner works very well to keep it strong, sleek and frizz free! It works so well, and it keeps my hair in great condition. Like all other Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, this product smells amazing!

June 02, 2017

Best smelling hair products EVER. I just love the way this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell. I buy it just for that. It is also very affordable and worth every penny. Must buy

May 31, 2017

I find this works amazing for my super long hair; it makes it smooth, shiny, soft, smells heavenly from Root to Tips of my hair but unfortunately it doesnt make it strong or fight against split ends and breakage. I love the feeling of my hair but it is full of dead ends its like Hay.

3.2/5

May 04, 2017

This shampoo works great for some of my friends but it dried out my scalp and gave me dandruff. I love the smell and really wish it worked for me but not every product works for everyone. I never had any issues with dandruff before so that was odd for me

April 26, 2017

I bought this shampoo because it was a good price I do like the smell of it. However I find sometimes my hair feels like it needs conditioner and I am not one to use conditioner all the time

April 24, 2017

For the price point you really can't be beat with this product. I bought it on sale for $1.97 with a .50 coupon off so paid $1.47/bottle! That's is the best shampoo deal I've found of late. I like the name and the pink bottle but I'm not wowed by the smell etc. Does it's job for the price I paid for it.

March 30, 2017

Love herbal essences ! This company is perfect and amazing! This shampoo smells so good ! It lathers really good!! Please grab them on sale ! I love using these together like shampoo and conditioner as well. Cause they complement each other very well. hair felt super smooth after.

March 19, 2017

Herbal Essences products are amazing. For product that do not come from high-end salons, these are so perfect for everyday washing, conditioning, and styling products. This one is my absolute favorite scent from their product lines. It smells so yummy, fresh, and clean. I could use it everyday.

February 27, 2017

I am not entirely sure how this product is specifically designed for long hair but it seems to be doing a good job as my hair is only a few inches away from my waist..
    My favourite thing about this product is the smell - its amazing! It is so fresh, crisp and the scent lingers in my hair for a few days before it begins to fade and by then it is just time to wash my hair again!
    It isn't the BEST shampoo I have used on my hair but aside from the good scent, my hair does feel soft afterwards but not much more soft than it usually does and my split ends are still pretty noticeable as well. I have also noticed that while my hair is still wet, BEFORE I apply the conditioner my hair feels almost knotty, but thankfully that is corrected with the conditioner but it is still not a nice feeling while washing and lathering.

January 11, 2017

The long term relationship shampoo smells amazing and made my hair really soft and smooth. I'm not exactly sure why it's made specifically for long hair as I have medium length hair and worked really well for me. I feel as though every shampoo is almost the same