3.6/5
#12 in Dry Shampoo

1.5/5

September 27, 2017

DId nothing to my hair

When I purchased this dry shampoo I was excited that I get to buy an affordable dry shampoo to try. However, it didn't last long... After one use the nozzle broke and I never got the product out of the bottle since then. From only one use I realized my hair was oilier than usual. It did nothing to my hair and made it look worse than before.

2.2/5

September 09, 2017

Works sometimes, until the bottle cap breaks.

I got this product for free in a campaign, and my first impression wasn't that bad and I had fun using it in my everyday routine. It only went downhill once the cap suddenly broke (?) and even if the bottle was half empty, no product would come out of the bottle. Therefor, I couldn't even use this product correctly, and I just gave up after that. The smell is great, but it was quite drying on my hair and the product design is just a complete fail.

1.8/5

June 15, 2017

Disappointing Dry Shampoo

I bought the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo when it was on sale one day and I thought I would try something new. It left a white residue in my hair, and after two uses, the bottle wouldn't spray anything out anymore. I was very disappointed during my experience.

June 09, 2017

Est-ce que ça arrive juste à moi? Toute les fois que j'achète ce shampooing sec, l'aérosol ne fonctionne plus même s'il reste du produit. Alors souvent, après quelques utilisations ma bouteille est inutilisable. J'en ai parlé avec des amies et même écrit à la compagnie et on m'a dit de ne pas brasser le bouteille. Parfait, je ne le faisais déjà pas! Alors finalement, je n'ai pas vraiment de bons mots pour ce produits puisqu'il me dure seulement 2 ou 3 fois...

June 09, 2017

Tres bon et pas cher dutout. Il sent bon , et ne laisse pas de residue sur les cheveux. En plus il a aucun colorant ou parabene. Il est naturel. Pas loin un de mes preferer. Il fonctionne tres bien.

1.2/5

May 02, 2017

The only thing I like about this  dry shampoo is the smell. After using it for the 3rd  time  the spray nozzle jammed. Once it dried it did not make my hair soft or voluminous, and my hair is fine as it is. about half way through out the day it made my hair look oily.

April 28, 2017

Cleans fairly well if rubbed in vigourously and you use enough. Paraben free and easy to use. Very affordable for repeat uses. No after stickiness.

April 26, 2017

J'ai fais l'essai de ce produit il y a quelque temps et j'avais beaucoup aimé. L'odeur, l'effet qu'il donne au cheveux c'est un bon produit. Par cher et efficace !

April 23, 2017

this dry shampoo works amazingly. it adds volume and does not leave any white patches in your hair. it smells great and is affordable. if you need dry shampoo I highly recommend this one.

March 30, 2017

I used to use this dry shampo exclusively before trying Batiste, and I will still buy it occasionally when I can't find Batiste. The scent is mild and I find it works well however, I find that Batiste works a little better and lasts a little longer. I have recommended this one to many people!