Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 125 in Dry Shampoo

1.5/5

May 02, 2017

The only thing I like about this  dry shampoo is the smell. After using it for the 3rd  time  the spray nozzle jammed. Once it dried it did not make my hair soft or voluminous, and my hair is fine as it is. about half way through out the day it made my hair look oily.

April 28, 2017

Cleans fairly well if rubbed in vigourously and you use enough. Paraben free and easy to use. Very affordable for repeat uses. No after stickiness.

April 26, 2017

J'ai fais l'essai de ce produit il y a quelque temps et j'avais beaucoup aimé. L'odeur, l'effet qu'il donne au cheveux c'est un bon produit. Par cher et efficace !

April 23, 2017

this dry shampoo works amazingly. it adds volume and does not leave any white patches in your hair. it smells great and is affordable. if you need dry shampoo I highly recommend this one.

March 30, 2017

I used to use this dry shampo exclusively before trying Batiste, and I will still buy it occasionally when I can't find Batiste. The scent is mild and I find it works well however, I find that Batiste works a little better and lasts a little longer. I have recommended this one to many people!

March 27, 2017

best dry shampoo I have used so far. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling fresh. Even on days where your hair is not quite dirty but you just need some volume. Doesn't leave a white residue like others. Price is incredible aswell. definitely recommend

March 19, 2017

Generally, I wash my hair twice a week and use dry shampoo in between. This bottle lasted me for around 2 months, but I was so upset that after 2 months, I couldn't get any product out of the nozzle! It became so clogged that I couldn't even press down on it. So 1/3 of the bottle went to waste. Lots of reviewers have pointed out this problem, so I suppose the only option is to use this as much as you can before it gets clogged! In terms of effectiveness, the scent of this is nice and fresh, and I love it! It soaked up the oils in my hair very well, and I have no complaints about its effectiveness. However, be sure to rub it into your hair as soon as you spray it, as it WILL leave a white streak. I noticed that even after rubbing it in, my hair looks a little gray. Not a nice sight. I would repurchase if it was an emergency, but I think I'll be trying out other dry shampoos before repurchasing this one.

March 13, 2017

I find that the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo does a great job at not leaving any residue behind. I heard a lot of good things about it. So went out and purchased my self one. The only thing I didn't like was how well it didn't hide my greasy hair.

March 01, 2017

Love it! Doesn't leave a residue on your hair that makes it feel even dirtier like other products. Has such a nice smell and actually does what you want. And a good price to boot!

February 28, 2017

This is the only dry shampoo that works on my greasy hair. It actually makes it look clean again without making it feel dirty and oily. And the smell is fantastic!