Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #246 out of 677 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner is free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes.  It restore hair’s natural moisture and pampers each strand. Dare to bare your softest hair with herbal mint fusion extracts.

May 08, 2017

I have longer, thick, wavy hair that I blow dry and touch up flat iron to achieve my desired daily look, so extra moisture is definitely what my hair needs. I found I needed to use more than my normal amount of conditioner to get it really worked in and provide the coverage I need. Normally, I can work the conditioner in to the point where I can easily run my fingers through my hair, this was not the case with this conditioner. Even after trying and trying I was still left with knots. Needing to use more conditioner meant that I ran out of it way before I ran out of shampoo. I would probably need to use two bottles of conditioner for every one bottle of shampoo. Overall my hair was soft and sleek when using the two products combined. My hair felt lightweight and free of any residue. I did find my hair to tangle more easily while using this product and found that my hair got greasier faster than it did before prompting me to wash my hair more frequently.

February 28, 2017

Loooooove the smell! It washes clean and leaves my hair feeling so soft. Great product for the value, probably my favorite I've tried so far. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

November 06, 2016

C'est un excellent revitalisant. L'odeur de menthe reste tellement longtemps et il hydrate super bien. Il n'est vraiment pas dispendieux. Je le recommande fortement.

November 06, 2016

Bon revitalisant de pharmacie à petit prix. Il en faut beaucoup dans mes cheveux longs ,mais pour le prix se n'est pas très grave. L'odeur je l'apprécie vraiment .

November 06, 2016

The Herbal Essence Naked conditioner is fantastic when you use it with its partner shampoo. It works just like it's advertised, smells amazing, and makes my hair feel fresh and clean. The best part is you don't have to use a lot so the conditioner lasts a long time.

September 28, 2016

I normally use Herbal Essences Conditioner so when I saw this Conditioner I decided to try it. I like the way my hair feels when using it but did not find it much different than the other Herbal Essences conditioners. I did find this one smelled way too strong for me so I only used it a couple of times then went back to my other conditioner.

September 28, 2016

This smell amazing its a little on the strong smelling side but it don't bother my sensitive nose. I use this light weight conditioner to detangle my hair and it provides enough slip to get the job done. A little dose the job. Its very moisturizing and as 0 paraden.

September 01, 2016

I love herbal essences and I looooooove this conditioner. It has a nice fresh scent that lingers in your hair, it has less harmful crap in it than most commercial conditioners and it moisturizes and softens my hair.

September 01, 2016

This conditioner smells manly. No mint scent at all. Did make my hair straight and soft and that's about it, nothing great about it, for me anyways.

July 14, 2016

I bought this conditioner because of its great price, familiar brand and the fact that it is parables free. It softened my hair the minute I put it on and rinsed out extremely well. After blow drying I found that this product is true to its description. It truly replenished my hairs moisture from root to tip.
    The only negative thing is have to say is that the herbal mint fusion extracts smells like a male scent. I wouldn't pick that scent again. Thanks.