3.9/5
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse Reviews
#1649 in Hair Care

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse is lightweight and easy to spread. This Mousse helps avoid sticky clumps in a tousled style. Visit herbalessences.com for more information.

December 28, 2017

Cheuveux bouclés

Ce produit la je l’utilise depuis très longtemps c’est vraiment un produit abordables si vous avez des checeux bouclés, sa donne de vraiment beaux résultats!

December 28, 2017

Parfait pour mes cheveux frisés

J'ai essayé plusieurs shampoing/revitalisant avant les produits herbal essences et je n'ai jamais eu d'aussi beau résultats! Je recommande fortement pour les cheveux bouclés

May 06, 2017

I like the fragrance of all the herbal essense products but this product is lacking in ability to do the job. My husband doesn't mind using it for his shorter hair but for my longer frizzy hair i need a different product

May 04, 2017

while it does tame and maintain curls, it doesn't really tame frizz like other mousses do. okay product for the price but i would definitely consider spending more on something that would help prevent frizz as well.

April 06, 2017

I love this mousse. I have wavy hair, and I love keeping it that way most of the time. So when i want to keep the natural look of my hair, i use this mousse. It keeps my waves in tact without weighing my hair down. It also doesn't make it hard and crunchy like some other mousses do.

October 07, 2016

Love this product as I have very tight curls and can't seem to find anything that will hold them properly. It doesn't have as much alcohol as others that I've used

May 09, 2016

Great smell, great product. haven't had any faulty and I've used many bottles already. finger comb through wet hair, or comb through for broken up curls. it does leave a slightly wet look that not everyone likes, but you can brush it through once it's dry as well to get rid of that and have a smooth frizz free do

January 05, 2016

I had high hopes for this...and got it with a coupon at Walmart. But I was disappointed. it doesnt do what I expected it to. Makes my hair a little crunchy but the waves dont hold, and no frizz control whatsoever.

May 10, 2015

This is my favorite mousse! The scent is amazing and my thin hair actually has volume and body without being sticky or greasy.

The price is low end, but the product is high end.

September 12, 2014

This is my go-to, all time favorite mousse! I have been using this one for years now and continue to go back to it (after trying other products). I love how it doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or oily, yet tames fly away hair. And the fact that it smells great just sweaten's the deal!