Herbel Essences Curl boosting Mousse

Herbel Essences Curl boosting Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1273 out of 2553 in Hair Care

June 15, 2017

Herbel Essences Curl boosting Mousse

The Herbel Essences Curl boosting Mousse does a great job with my already wavy thick hair. I love using this mousse after a shower to scrunch my hair and add some more curls and waves. It works amazingly and holds the style all day long. Like all Herbel Essences products, it smells great!

June 15, 2017

Great product and price

I really like this product it holds in my hair all day
    The price is right and can often find a coupon
    I also like how there is a entire line of these products

December 14, 2016

CURLS! We love our curls! But we need to keep them in style all day without ruining the,! This mousse helped me so much, it's not sticky at all which I loved so much!

1.2/5

May 18, 2016

hair fell flat about half an hour into my night and left me with a slick greasy look not a good way to start a date thats for sure, not reccomended at all.

April 21, 2016

I use this product at few times a month (when I take a break from straightening my hair) and I like how it holds my natural curls without the high volume look. and I like that it keeps my hair soft with keep the hold.

September 08, 2014

This mousse is totally amazing. I loved it. It has an amazing smell and truly curls your hair. My hair is normally frizzy and straight however this mousse took frizz away and left an amazing look.