Hershey Eggies Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 832 in Chocolate

March 07, 2017

Definitely a must have in our household.. between the kids and the parents a bag doesn't last too long! My only single complaint is there can never be enough in one bag!! :)

January 01, 2017

Great, yummy, and crunchy! It used to be you could only find these at Easter, but I've managed to find them at other times of the year, too. Always delicious!

November 22, 2016

I am eating these right now-- the Christmas edition (red white and green) And they taste delicious! thin candy coating over chocolate eggs. They taste just like mini eggs to me-- but Im not complaining!

March 16, 2016

Love them!! I have eaten the whole bag myself. I am so happy they are available more now. Holidays are not complete without them. Chocolate and candy shell compliment each other.

March 11, 2016

Move over Cadbury mini eggs.....for the same price I get 20gr more and they're just as tastey! These little gems sure didn't last long at work when offered around. Also available alongside their counterparts in the Easter aisle in most grocery, drug and retail stores selling Easter products. Anyone else care to comment?

January 13, 2016

I love getting these at easter time and even christmas. They are so delcious.

January 12, 2016

The Easter Bunny brings these!... So delicious and available all year round... Yummy!

May 02, 2015

Bought these during easter and I got to say, my expectations were quite high, so I was left a bit disappointed with the taste. I expected it to be a bit sweeter... I would buy it again, just cause it's peanut butter.

April 18, 2015

Love them all year round can not get enough of these.

March 16, 2015