Hershey Kisses Candy Cane Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 825 in Chocolate

December 28, 2016

LOVE at first TASTE!

I'm not a fan of white chocolate but I decided to give these chocolates a try when I found them on clearance after Christmas. I love the minty flavour and the crunch of the candy canes within the chocolate was a delicious surprise! I couldn't even tell these were made with white chocolate and I think if they were made with milk or dark chocolate, it would take away from the yummy mintyness!

December 08, 2016

AH! I LOVE white chocolate and I love mint chocolate-- this is the PERFECT chocolate for me!!!! Hershey melt in your mouth mint white chocolate. They have them at my work right now, and I cannot stop eatting them. I will have to go buy some for at home!

February 18, 2016

I'm not a big fan. I think it is a bit chalky texture, and it tastes a bit too sweet. I'm not a big fan of Hershey's Kisses to start with, and this one is no exception

February 18, 2016

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THIS PRODUCT ITS SO DELICIOUS. ESPECIALLY. IN CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY YOU CAN BAKE COOKIES WITH THIS PRODUCT TOO.

January 15, 2016

For a mint-flavoured chocolate, these were pretty good. They look really pretty in Christmas lootbags.
    If you are a fan of candy-flavoured confections, you will probably love these, but they are very sweet.

January 11, 2016

I loved these chocolates. Great candy cane flavour inside!

January 11, 2016

I normally like Hershey products, but I have to admit that these were really gross, way to sweet

January 05, 2016

I wait for December for these...theyre perfectly minty, and the kiss melts in your mouth!

November 16, 2015

If its on sale after Christmas will pick up it. Its at Bulk Barn right now and will look for it at Shoppers Drug Mart. So addicting. Notover minty but refreshing and smooth with the white chocolate. This is my favourite Hersey Kiss.

November 03, 2015

A great little treat for Christmas ! not too minty. I just wish they were sold all year round