Hershey Kisses Candy Cane Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #205 out of 906 in Chocolate

June 19, 2017

Christmas Is Here

These are one of my favorite Hershey Kisses flavors. I love the balance of taste and texture that come from the creamy white chocolate and the pieces of crunchy candy cane. The taste of the peppermint really comes through. These remind me of the holiday season in a chocolate.

June 15, 2017

Perfect Holiday Flavors

These candy cane flavored Hershey Kisses are wonderful. The white chocolate is rich and not overly sweet. The mint flavor comes through and is quite prominent. If you are a peppermint fan you need to try these. There are candy cane pieces throughout which add a nice flavor and texture.

December 28, 2016

LOVE at first TASTE!

I'm not a fan of white chocolate but I decided to give these chocolates a try when I found them on clearance after Christmas. I love the minty flavour and the crunch of the candy canes within the chocolate was a delicious surprise! I couldn't even tell these were made with white chocolate and I think if they were made with milk or dark chocolate, it would take away from the yummy mintyness!

December 08, 2016

AH! I LOVE white chocolate and I love mint chocolate-- this is the PERFECT chocolate for me!!!! Hershey melt in your mouth mint white chocolate. They have them at my work right now, and I cannot stop eatting them. I will have to go buy some for at home!

February 18, 2016

I'm not a big fan. I think it is a bit chalky texture, and it tastes a bit too sweet. I'm not a big fan of Hershey's Kisses to start with, and this one is no exception

February 18, 2016

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THIS PRODUCT ITS SO DELICIOUS. ESPECIALLY. IN CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY YOU CAN BAKE COOKIES WITH THIS PRODUCT TOO.

January 15, 2016

For a mint-flavoured chocolate, these were pretty good. They look really pretty in Christmas lootbags.
    If you are a fan of candy-flavoured confections, you will probably love these, but they are very sweet.

January 11, 2016

I loved these chocolates. Great candy cane flavour inside!

0.7/5

January 11, 2016

I normally like Hershey products, but I have to admit that these were really gross, way to sweet

January 05, 2016

I wait for December for these...theyre perfectly minty, and the kiss melts in your mouth!