Hershey's Gold Candy Bar Reviews
#115 in Chocolate

September 21, 2018

Amazing taste!

The color is so awesome I didn’t think it would look as much like it did on the wrapper but it sure did. The salty and sweet is perfectly balanced and with perfect sized bits of crunch. I will continue to buy this all the time!

September 21, 2018

Yum!!

I bought these bars to put in a gift for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary. Not only were they hold the right color the taste was awesome. My parents and I enjoyed the sweet and salty of the bar. Definitely recommend trying one if you haven’t yet.

September 18, 2018

Like heaven in every bite!

This candy bar is perfection! I'm very picky about what candy I like so when i was gifted a bar I wasnt sure if it would be good. However, after the first bite I just couldn't put it down and was so sad when i had eaten it all. The combo of peanuts, pretzels and caramel is perfect!

September 17, 2018

It’s alright..

I was expecting a really nice candy bar experience but honestly the pretzels are stale tasting and lacked flavor and the caramel didn’t fold right with the chocolate so it was honestly a bland tasting candy bar. Not the best but I wouldn’t pass it up if offered to me however I would not select this when paying for a candy bar.

March 22, 2018

Golden goodness

What's better then a bar of gold? A caramelized bar of gold filled with peanuts and pretzels 🍫

It's a nice combo of sweet and salty and creamy and crunchy all swirled together in this golden deliciousness.

The bar is quite sweet compared to a regular chocolate bar but I have a sweet tooth so I really like it.

February 23, 2018

Hershey's Gold Bar is amazing!

I seen the new Hershey's gold bar at the grocery store and decided to try it after hearing from the cashier how good it was. I am so glad I did it tastes amazing. It doesn't taste like chocolate it has its own creamy, unique taste. I think it taste like it has butterscotch in it. You can not eat just one after trying it. I buy them everytime I go to the store now. It has little pieces of peanuts and pretzels in it and they are the perfect touch for this candy bar. I will be buying this candy bar from now on and would recommend it.