Hershey's Kisses Reviews
Ranked #29 in Chocolate

The Original HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates have been a favorite American treat since 1907. Made up of deliciously creamy milk chocolate HERSHEY'S KISSES brand have been enjoyed and shared generation after generation.

July 21, 2017

A classic chocolate!

I have been enjoying these sweet kisses since I was a child. It is rich, tasty, sweet milk chocolate flavour. I indulge with a couple of them once in a while. They are also perfect for party favours. And a plus...very affordable.

May 18, 2017

I always buy Hershey kisses
    I use then at birthday parties
    Get together
    Or whenever I am doing a cake and they want extra chocolate
    I use them in gifts baskets

May 07, 2017

Mmm Hershey chocolate is amazing but little bite piece pieces that melt in your mouth with the smooth creamy chocolate. Many different variety of flavors for holidays. Very tasty little treats for all 3+ ages to enjoy. Found in most stores

March 14, 2017

I love love love Hershey's kisses! Love that they always come out with different flavours for different holidays! My favorite on so far is the candy cane ones! I will always buy these chocolates!

February 21, 2017

I don't find this to be the best of the chocolates that are made but it is one of the better ones that's for sure, however they're also usuallyexpensive so I don't buy them unless they're on sale after valentines day or christmas.
    cadbury is the way to go for chocolate but if you cant get that, this is just as good!

February 21, 2017

Kisses are a classic. The best and one of my favourites. Rich, creamy, smooth chocolate. Great for a gift or for just sitting alone at home and not sharing with anyone but yourself.

February 15, 2017

Hershey's Kisses are an all time favourite of mine. The texture is just right and it pops right into the mouth. I love it when it melts on my tongue. The kids and husband all love it.

February 15, 2017

I try to avoid chocolate because I am absolutely addicted and I can never have just one.

Hershey kisses are one of my favourite chocolates. I love the texture and the creamy feeling in your mouth when it melts. It's also one of those chocolates I don't mind biting into as the texture is very satisfying. It is also very addicting. I can never just have one hershey kiss. I love how classic it is as well. I feel like I grew up eating hershey kisses during all occasions and holidays.

January 18, 2017

Hershey's Kisses are delicious in moderation. I couldn't sit down and devour an entire bag in one sitting and that's probably a really good thing, haha! The chocolate is rich and yummy. You can pop one in your mouth and let it slowly melt. You know, if you have will power :) All in all a yummy chocolate fix.

January 09, 2017

This product has been around for a long time these are delicious they taste just as good today and are so addictive can't just have one gotta eat all of these in one sitting the taste of great milk chocolate I would recommend these Hershey's Kisses to anyone