Hershey's Skor Toffee Bar Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 846 in Chocolate

May 20, 2017

Is it even possible to say anything bad about a Skor bar? Silky smooth chocolate, crunchy toffee, rich creamy goodness. These are wonderful. There is a reason that some many things are Skor flavoured. It is just plain and simple heaven.

May 20, 2017

I defently do not like these chocolate bars. I find the toffee center to be way to hard to the point wear it actually hurts my teeth! Besides hurting my teeth I find the toffee constantly gets stuck in the back of my mouth and take forever to get out ! The layer of chocolate is also WAY to thin when I get a chocolate bar I want a decent chocolate flavour, not it to be an out done by the toffee. Over all would recommend a butter finger or a crunchiness bar if your looking for a toffee taste!

May 20, 2017

I tried a Skor bar for the first time a few weeks ago, and I was pleasantly surprised. The thin chocolate coating and crunchy toffee centre compliment each other perfectly for a decadently sweet, crunchy dessert. I love the taste of toffee bits, and I was glad to find the toffee bit crunch and taste in a chocolate bar. The chocolate coating is thin, allowing the toffee taste to shine through, but without losing all the chocolatey taste. I would recommend these bars to any toffee fan. The downside is that the toffee can get stuck in your teeth, so if your teeth are not strong, you might want to stay away.

May 18, 2017

This is a good chocolate bar for someone who is looking for less chocolate and more of a toffee middle. This bar is decadent but not overly sweet. The chocolate exterior is smooth and creamy. I do not feel the toffee in this bar gets stuck to your teeth, which is a positive.

May 04, 2017

I love this chocolate bar. It has a wonderful pairing of a crunchy toffee middle and smooth chocolate coating. The blend of sweetness and saltiness works well together. It's great on its own or crumbled up as a topping for ice cream or cakes. I only wish they made it in dark chocolate.

March 01, 2017

Hershey makes wonderful chocolate, this Skor bar is one of my favorites by far. I like the chocolate bars that don't actually h1ave a lot of chocolate and more candy like stuff in the middle, this being one of them crunchie being the other

March 01, 2017

I love he taste of this chocolate bar but I hate the uncomfortable feeling of the toffee centre getting stuck in my teeth. These bars can be crumbled up and used on topping for ice cream and cake.

January 18, 2017

My fave chocolate bar! The chocolate is amazing and the crunchy toffee filling is perfect. I like how they just coat the toffee in a little bit of chocolate and there is not an over powering of either ingredient but they are both equal!

January 18, 2017

I will treat myself and enjoy one of these once or twice a year. They are delicious and creamy. You get a sweet and salty combination which I love. The crunch is great too! Just a caution to those with sensitive teeth, the toffee gets stuck in your teeth.

November 06, 2016

Super bonne friandise au chocolat et au toffee .j'adore le goût délicat du produit. Un peu collant pour les dents par contre. À consommer avec modération .