Hershey's Strawberry & Creme Reviews
#70 in Chocolate

July 07, 2020

When you crave a quick strawberry treat

The "chocolate" is like eating the strawberry Pocky coating without the cookie. I like the little candy bits throughout adding texture. When I got this bar, I ate it so fast. I will definitely be buying this again.

May 29, 2020

Strawberries & Cream is an understatement!

Saw these limited edition Hershey Bars on sale for $0.98 each and got one for my partner and I to try. The price was definitely right and a good value for product. From the second you open the package you can tell it is a Strawberry treat - the scent alone is enough to tell you. The taste for me, was a bit overpowering, and was left overwhelmed. My partner however loved the flavor and thought of it as just right. We likely would buy this again as a treat - but would be more likely to purchase a more traditional flavor on a regular basis.

May 14, 2020

Strawberry Delight

This tastes like fresh strawberries atop a scoop of strawberry ice cream. Kind of reminds me of those strawberry Campino candies from my childhood. Honestly so good!!!