Holistic Vanity Hyaluronic Lupine Protein Serum
Good

Holistic Vanity Hyaluronic Lupine Protein Serum Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #222 out of 333 in Serums

This high-performance serum repairs damage, boosts skin immunity, + increases the moisture level in the skin. Fortify thirsty skin with this protein-rich, super-hydrating infusion that’s charged with natural cosmeceuticals such as sweet lupine protein and hyaluronic acid. As a truly nutritious concoction for undernourished complexions, even its base is made up of therapeutic organic rosewater + aloe juice. This serum can be used by all skin types as it supports skin hydration, which is integral in improving the skin’s barrier functions, aiding anti-aging, and preventing skin marks + scarring.

Organic Content
This all-natural product is made up of 86% organic ingredients and is ECO CERT certified as a natural and organic cosmetic.

* Product description via holisticvanity.ca

2.8/5

November 24, 2014

I purchased this product and I was really happy with the performance of Holistic Vanity Hyaluronic Lupine Protein Serum. Our family definitely will buy this again!

November 07, 2014

This serum's the best.
    After I cleanse my face, this serum feels like it's giving my skin exactly what it needs.
    It's oh-so refreshing.

I was badly sunburnt several months ago, and since using my Pure and Simple products I have no more scarring,redness, or evidence of the my terribly burnt forehead.

I'm obsessed with all natural and organic ingredients. Pure & Simple products are simply the BEST. Always ALL Natural, and include a ton of organic ingredients :)

November 05, 2014

Good luck remembering this product name when you inevitably rush out to the store to buy it (which you should).

This is is the best serum I have ever tried. I am obsessed with it. I noticed a difference in my skin texture right away. It looks healthier and has more of a glow. This is a pricy product but you only need 1-2 pumps every night for visibly improved skin. I have sensitive combination skin and this works really well at giving it a more rested, luminous quality. I also think it would do exceptionally well for dry skin. I use it in conjunction with one of their face oils but you could use it with any moisturizer. I got my first bottle as a gift but this is one product I will definitely purchase again when it runs out.

Holistic Vanity is a Canadian, Toronto based company. They are also responsible for Pure Simple, my favourite place to get a facial, as well as the Pure Simple skincare line. The good news if you don't live in T.O is you can buy all of their products online.

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine