Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 368 in Cereal

March 13, 2015

This is one of my favourite cereals ever! I mostly love the honey clusters in the cereal. It's healthy but at the same time it's delicious.

July 20, 2014

Not a fan of this one. So sweet it overtakes everything else. Yogurt bunches are ok, but again, crazy sweet. I didn't enjoy the corn flakes in this either. Feel like this ceral brand has gone downhill in quality.

May 30, 2014

Great cereal. I was surprised by the taste, which is good, even Son liked it so much, went through two boxes of it.

May 20, 2014

I personally prefer HBoO as a brand for cereal as it find it stays nice and crunchy! This Greek Yogurt one is awesome and not too sweet :)

April 24, 2014

This cereal is basically the original Honey Bunches of Oats with some of the granola bits dipped in yogurt. Like the original, it tastes great. Honey Crunch flavor contains four different grains, the yogurt, but no nuts. The oat bits stay nice a crunchy for a long time. However, the flakes get soggy pretty quickly. It is still a good cereal that can be enjoyed by the whole family. My children even like it.

April 17, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to try this for free. For free i'll try anything once. I was quite surprised by the new Greek Yogurt kind filled with crunchy flakes, oat clusters and little greek yogurt balls. It's become the new house favorite. Has a nice lite taste that's not tok sweet and the y ougurt ads a nice taste. It's been on sale a lot lately so if you get a chance try it. I bet you'll enjoy it too.

April 14, 2014

I bought this cereal to try it. The kids and I enjoy the regular honey bunches of oats so we figured we would give this a try. I am very impressed with the taste, It is very crunchy and delicious. The kids also loved it which is great. I will continue to buy this product and I recommend you try it!

February 28, 2014

I usually get this cereal on sale. Before I tried it, I loved the original honey bunches of oats, but thought this one was for greek yoghurt. Its not, you can eat it with milk. I found that it had the same taste as the honey bunches of oats, but I prefer this one now, as there is more cereal per box.

September 24, 2013

I came across a coupon for this cereal, so thought I'd try it because I'm a big fan of greek yogurt. This cereal is great! Honey Bunches of Oats is a great cereal on it's own, but with the little chunks of yogurt mixed in, it's got a little pop of sweetness without being sugary. I love this for breakfast, and as a snack before bed to satisfy cravings.

August 27, 2013

The best cereal ever! My son is a picky eater and loves this cereal in the mornings, I'm glad because it is a healthy choice.

Tpynn added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt