Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 369 in Cereal

February 11, 2017

One of th ebest breakfast option. I have been eating this every morning for the past month and still love it. Just talking about it makes my mouth water.

January 08, 2017

The is one of my favorite cereals. I always make sure I have a box around the house when i get a craving for it. The taste is great and has the perfect crunch, I would definitely recommend.

January 08, 2017

Honey bunches of oats is one of my favourite cereals! It's nice and crunchy, the clusters of oats are delicious and the almonds add a nice touch as well

November 30, 2016

I love honey bunches of oats with almonds. My favourite breakfast cereal to have. If I don have my bowl of honey bunches of oats with almonds in the morning it feels like I haven't woken up! They may cost a little more but it's worth it!

June 07, 2016

I like this cereal. It has a nice sweet flavour. I really liked the almonds and it has a nice crunch. The price is not bad either. I will definitely buy it again.

February 22, 2016

This is the whole family everyday breakfast, the most delicious cereal for me ,i love it so much ,it tastes so yummy ,i love the almonds inside it,my kids favorite cereal too

July 29, 2015

Every morning, I have this cereal with almond milk and its the perfect pair, a match made in heaven, so healthy.