Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 402 in Cereal

July 19, 2017

My fav!

I love love love this cereal! with almond milk its my favorite mid meal snack, or breakfast, lunch, or dinner.honestly, its ALWAYS good. I try not to eat grains but this is one of my go too when i do. i box will last me about a month and stays fresh! i dont have containers i just fold the plastic over as much as possible.

May 08, 2017

I just recently tried this and loved it! Will definitely be buying it again. Great taste, stays crunchy and great price. My new top pick for my cereal

April 30, 2017

If you love almonds and crunchy cereal you might wanna give this a try because it's totally worth it, this is for sure in my top 3 favorite cereals !♡

April 30, 2017

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds is my new favorite cereal ! It was on sale this week - 2 boxes for $ 5
    plus I had a $1.00 off coupon & Zweet also had a $1.00 cash back for up to 3 boxes. That's what I call a coupon 'triple play" - actual cost $1.00 a box. I decided for that price I would give it a try. I was impressed - it tastes great , it has just enough 'crunch' to not get soggy in milk and yet not hard to chew. I say its a winner !!

February 11, 2017

One of th ebest breakfast option. I have been eating this every morning for the past month and still love it. Just talking about it makes my mouth water.

January 08, 2017

The is one of my favorite cereals. I always make sure I have a box around the house when i get a craving for it. The taste is great and has the perfect crunch, I would definitely recommend.

January 08, 2017

Honey bunches of oats is one of my favourite cereals! It's nice and crunchy, the clusters of oats are delicious and the almonds add a nice touch as well

November 30, 2016

I love honey bunches of oats with almonds. My favourite breakfast cereal to have. If I don have my bowl of honey bunches of oats with almonds in the morning it feels like I haven't woken up! They may cost a little more but it's worth it!

June 07, 2016

I like this cereal. It has a nice sweet flavour. I really liked the almonds and it has a nice crunch. The price is not bad either. I will definitely buy it again.

February 22, 2016

This is the whole family everyday breakfast, the most delicious cereal for me ,i love it so much ,it tastes so yummy ,i love the almonds inside it,my kids favorite cereal too