Hot Tools Spring Ceramic Curling Iron (1-1/2")
Good

Hot Tools Spring Ceramic Curling Iron (1-1/2") Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #54 out of 56 in Curling Iron

HOT TOOLS nano ceramic curling iron has ultra smooth surface for frizz free styling. Its patented pulse technology and extra long cooling tips make it a perfect salon use styling tool.

2.8/5

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

I bought this thinking it would be amazing... 3 years later and I'm still disappointed. The price point is OK but the heat just doesn't distribute very well and bond a curl.
    My cheapie Conair does a better job...

April 10, 2017

This is the curling iron I use the most both at home and in the salon. It heats up vey quickly and evenly and has the cool tip at the top for using it to have wrapped curls. The only complaint I have is that the light is very dull so you sometimes can't tell if its off or on.

March 31, 2015

My hair is very fine and takes a lot of effort to curl. No matter what I do, this iron doesn't get the big curls I want. It leaves me with these little waves that fall out very easily. The waves do look nice, and some of my friends with thicker hair have tried it and have had great results, but for my thin haired ladies, avoid.

2.7/5

January 15, 2013

I received this curling iron as a gift, and was extremely disappointed. It looked like it would work well, and it definitely did heat up quickly and nicely.. but it didn't curl my hair at all! I wouldn't recommend this product.

July 20, 2012

When I first got this curling iron I had short hair. It have me a nice bounce to my short locks. Now my hair is almost to my hip and it created a very nice bouncy curl. Love the outcome. Very happy with this purchase

2.7/5

May 01, 2012

I was shocked this was a hot tools product as besides my straightening iron this is my brand of choice I have another curling iron as well as a triple barrel. This iron heated up quickly however it did not curl well. I was definately disappointed

2.2/5

August 24, 2008

*Price: I give this a 3/5 stars because it's not too expensive. It's about the price you'd expect from a higher-end ceramic curling iron.

*Quality: I give this a 1.5/5 stars because it died on me after a month. I used this about 5 times a week, on average about 15 minutes long. I went to turn it on after about a month of use and... nothing. I was sorely disappointed.

*Effectiveness: I give this a 3/5 stars because it heats up quickly (30 seconds or so) and it did curl my hair but not necessarily better than any other curling iron.

-Extra notes: I may have just had a defective curling iron or something, so maybe that's why it died on me in such a sort time but regardless, it was just an average curling iron. I've had better luck with cheaper curling irons.

What's Your Favorite?