Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

January 05, 2018

Best wipes ever

These are the best wipes ever. They are thick and strong. They are unscented and gentle on babies skin. These are the best wipes we have tried and would not use a different brand

January 04, 2018

Must buy

These wipes are the thickest, most effective wipes! No issues with my babies skin. Always going on sale somewhere do they are affordable. A staple in our house

January 04, 2018

My Go to Wipes

I love using these wipes on my daughter, they are so soft on her skin. I have never had a problem with these wipes. I would for sure recommend this product to new or expecting moms and I will keep buying this product.

December 21, 2017

Only wipes I’ll use.

These wipes are perfect! No strong scent or soapy residue! Strong enough that they don’t rip or tear while wiping. I use for baby bums, makeup removal and quick spot cleaning.

December 21, 2017

I love using these

I use these for a quick touch up on my make up or even just to refresh. What I mainly use these for however is to remove my make up. They work very well, and I like the ingredients inside a lot, because I know they are not hurting or damaging the skin on my face.
    They smell good, really not a scent at all pretty much.

December 18, 2017

Good

I like these wipes a lot. They are fragrance free which I really like. The don't irritate my baby's skin. They do the job well. They package is a little tight and tiny bit hard to get the wipes outs.

December 02, 2017

Soothing wipes are my fav!

I love these baby wipes! They are super soft and very absorbent. However i have a little trouble getting them out of the package! They are folded so tightly and compactly that sometimes the wipe tears. But nonetheless they do not irritate skin and that is very important.

1.5/5

December 01, 2017

bad

These wipes didn't do a good job of cleaning my nieces bottom, they weren't that moist and they gave her a rash. Now I use them to remove makeup, have to use 2 wipes, they're durable.

October 16, 2017

My favorite

Huggies wipes are my favourite for sure. I don't find them quite as durable as pampers or baby dove wipes but they are the perfect dampness for cleaning the baby's bum! Shaped soft and gentle as well

1.8/5

October 12, 2017

Je n'achèterai plus

J'ai essayer les lingettes naturaliste car de huggies pour mon bébé aux fesse sensibles. Elles sont plus douces que les régulières, mais elles ont tout de même irrité ses fesse. De plus, les lunettes se déchires facilement ce qui est des plus désagréable quand on a un numéro deux à nettoyer. Je n'ai pas fini le.paquet et je ne racheterai plus jamais cette marque.