Huggies OverNites Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 511 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Sweet dreams start with Huggies OverNites Diapers with special nighttime features including All-Nite Protection Zone with extra absorbency to help eliminate nighttime leaks and Unbeatable leakage protection gets better with added waist leak barriers.

April 14, 2017

I have tried so many brands of diapers and these are the only ones my little one can wear and not wake up wet. If your child is a heavy wetter at night these work great!

April 06, 2017

I switched over from pampers for nighttime diapers but found they still leaked during the night. I feel they hold more than pampers but my baby 17 month old still leaks a few times a week and he wears size 6.

April 04, 2017

Huggies Overnites have been a lifesaver for our heavy wetter! In any other diaper she would wake up wet in the morning, which means an early bath time, as well as laundry to be done.
    We use other Huggies diapers through the day, but ONLY Huggies Overnites at night time now. My daughter wakes up comfortable and dry.

February 27, 2017

Changing a diaper in the middle of the night is probably the last thing you want to do. With pampers I would wake up soaking wet in my babies pee. Since I started using Huggies overnites my babies diaper never leaks!

January 14, 2017

These are definitely the best diapers we have used, and we have tried quite a few brands. The absorb an incredible amount of liquid, and the elastics fit well around the legs. My daughter also loves the designs. They are pricier than store brands, but they last so much longer that the price difference is really meaningless. Also, Huggies are often on sale, and the brand offers great coupons.

December 28, 2016

These are the best overnight diapers that I have found so far. I uses to think that day/night diapers was just a marketing scheme but after my baby started peeing his bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I looked into and tried everything. Overnight diapers are more absorbent and the Huggies brand is the best that I have found so far. They go on sale for the same price as other diapers so they aren't really any more expensive either.

December 19, 2016

My lo used to wake up wet, even after trying a size larger at night. With overnights I never had that problem. They were a comfortable fit and very, very absorbent!!

September 16, 2016

I used to think that day and night diapers was silly. But after trying these night diapers, I see the light! It means NOT changing a diaper at night. That means MORE sleep for you!!!

September 13, 2016

Best overnight diaper ever. I didn't think I needed to bother with all different kinds of diapers until I had my son. He could easily pee through a regular diaper in no time at night. So, out of a whim I bought these diapers! Omg they are so amazing! This has quickly become one of those products that is a MUST. I also like how the diaper doesn't adhere to his little bum when he pees. Great job!

August 18, 2016

Huggies OverNites are the only diaper I could find that would keep my son from wetting through. They are wonderful and truly hold in all liquid. They also seemed to be very comfortable to my son because he never complained even if they were completely full when he woke up.