Huggies OverNites Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Sweet dreams start with Huggies OverNites Diapers with special nighttime features including All-Nite Protection Zone with extra absorbency to help eliminate nighttime leaks and Unbeatable leakage protection gets better with added waist leak barriers.

June 23, 2017

Good product

This diaper was a great help when my son start sleeping through the night and to avoid him to weak up because he was wet, the day diapers are not for nights, they do not hold much more of pee. I like huggies diapers better that other brands, they offer a good quality product for almost the same prices as other brands. I do recommend this product.

May 25, 2017

i was skeptical of these at first , however i was surprised with these diapers. I have never seen a diaper hold as much as these ones do. My son normally leaks over nights , but these hold over night and longer

May 05, 2017

These are a MUST when I have my nephew overnight. He always would pee through normal diapers, but since purchasing the Huggies OverNites, we have had no messes! I highly recommend to every mother!

April 28, 2017

My son is a heavy sleeper and a heavy wetter. Starting around 6mth, this meant finding him in wet PJs almost every morning. Then we discovered OverNites and they were a miracle! No more wet mornings! They absorb so much, and you can feel it in the weight when you take them off in the morning. We used these right up until my son was potty trained and I can only ever remember two leaks over the entire 2+ years we used them. They may cost a little more per diaper than regular diapers, but you will save your sanity and time not having to clean up early morning accidents.

April 14, 2017

I have tried so many brands of diapers and these are the only ones my little one can wear and not wake up wet. If your child is a heavy wetter at night these work great!

April 06, 2017

I switched over from pampers for nighttime diapers but found they still leaked during the night. I feel they hold more than pampers but my baby 17 month old still leaks a few times a week and he wears size 6.

April 04, 2017

Huggies Overnites have been a lifesaver for our heavy wetter! In any other diaper she would wake up wet in the morning, which means an early bath time, as well as laundry to be done.
    We use other Huggies diapers through the day, but ONLY Huggies Overnites at night time now. My daughter wakes up comfortable and dry.

February 27, 2017

Changing a diaper in the middle of the night is probably the last thing you want to do. With pampers I would wake up soaking wet in my babies pee. Since I started using Huggies overnites my babies diaper never leaks!

January 14, 2017

These are definitely the best diapers we have used, and we have tried quite a few brands. The absorb an incredible amount of liquid, and the elastics fit well around the legs. My daughter also loves the designs. They are pricier than store brands, but they last so much longer that the price difference is really meaningless. Also, Huggies are often on sale, and the brand offers great coupons.

December 28, 2016

These are the best overnight diapers that I have found so far. I uses to think that day/night diapers was just a marketing scheme but after my baby started peeing his bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I looked into and tried everything. Overnight diapers are more absorbent and the Huggies brand is the best that I have found so far. They go on sale for the same price as other diapers so they aren't really any more expensive either.