Huggies OverNites Reviews

Sweet dreams start with Huggies OverNites Diapers with special nighttime features including All-Nite Protection Zone with extra absorbency to help eliminate nighttime leaks and Unbeatable leakage protection gets better with added waist leak barriers.

July 04, 2013

The best overnight diapers imo. No leak issues, no rashes, no weird smells. I do wish the price was a bit better, but they are often on sale. We tried cloth diapers for overnight and had fail after fail after fail. Highly recommend these to save your sanity (and your washing machine from washing bedding EVERY day).

June 26, 2013

We love these diapers. As foster parents, we have a lot of little ones coming through and these diapers are our go-to diapers for overnight. We had a one-year old who was a REALLY heavy wetter and we just put these bad boys on him, and they worked like a charm.

June 25, 2013

My daughter was sleeping through the night long before her bladder could make it through! She would have soakers every morning. I tried Huggies Overnights and they were amazing. Never leaked again and much more effective than a regular diaper.

June 25, 2013

We LOVE Pampers overnights! We use one every night, and have had no leaks at all since we started using them. My son sleeps an average of 12 hours an night, and they always last straight through until he is changed when he wakes up. These diapers have zones that Pampers Cruiser, Swaddlers, and Baby Dry don't that provide additional absorbency. Would definitely recommend Pampers overnights to any mom!!

June 18, 2013

LOVE Huggies Overnights! We were using our regular Pampers Swaddlers day and night for the longest time, and night after night we had leaks through my sons PJs. For some reason my son pees a large amount at night, which is total opposite from the day. After asking some fellow moms, we decided to try the Huggies Overnights (one size up from our day diapers) on a suggestion. Not one single night since have we had a leak. Sure, they are HUGE diapers in the morning, but NO leaks. I wish I had known about how well they worked months ago!

March 31, 2013

These diapers were a life saver... our son was wetting so much through the night he would wake in the morning with and exploded diaper...what a mess!!!!! with the overnights we have never had this problems since... a good investment!!

September 19, 2012

These are fantastic diapers - my daughter was recently at the stage where she would wet through a regular size 6 diaper overnight but these overnights allow her to be dry in the morning and much happier. They did seem larger than the other Huggies size 6s but she still had great movement...now we are on to potty training!!

August 13, 2012

I am the biggest Huggies fan ever, and when I tried these, i fell in love. Not only do they have a great fit ( so no premature leakage) but my boys would wake up dry on the outside and not looking like they're carrying 20 pounds behind them lol. I ran out one night, and the hubby brought home pampers.... seriously. use pampers for one night....and you'll never buy anything but huggies ever again. ;)

July 11, 2012

These are just wonderful, and save me a bit of time since I don't have to do so much laundry!
    My 16 month old twins were soaking through their diapers at nights since they sleep almost 12 hours straight, and a friend of mine gave me some of the size 6 Pampers overnights to try. They didn't seem to work better than their regular diapers, they were still wet (maybe a little less though) in the mornings.
    I had a coupon for these Huggies overnights, so I bought a pack of the size 6 ones, and in the past month they haven't soaked through one of them! They are thick, not ideal for daily wear obviously, but for overnight when they're not doing any running and playing they're fine! And they don't have that scent (that I dislike) that comes on all the Pampers diapers.

1.7/5

June 20, 2012

So, I know that my 19 month old son is a 'heavy wetter', but these diapers were terrible. The first thing I noticed was that they are very thick and do not conform to the baby's body very well, they feel very 'papery'. My son is about 27lbs and I had to finally use size 6 (which is the largest that they make) and he was still waking up every morning just soaking! The company was very nice and sent me a few coupons to purchase more of their products, but if he is just going to continue leaking through them, what is the point? I have been using Pampers overnights instead and they work way better.