Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES® Sensitive Baby Wipes are soft, gentle and hypoallergenic—a perfect way to provide gentle care for even sensitive, newborn skin. Plus, all HUGGIES® wipes are the thickest of any national brand, to handle even the biggest messes. View tubs.

1.7/5

May 30, 2017

I was very excited to purchase these wipes on sale but sadly my little one took a sensitivity to these wipes and we are no longer able to use them. I'm noticing wipes still have a lot in chemicals in them.

May 09, 2017

My son recently became sensitive to regular wipes, and would cry during every change. so I decided to give these a try. The first 2 changes he did cry but I think it was just because he expected it to hurt. Once he realized it did we haven't had a problem since. No irrational on his skin anymore and he is back to being his happy silly self. I find the wipes are still strong and durable but still gentle and fragrance free

2.0/5

May 03, 2017

I have been using pampers but decided to try the huggies wipes as they came in a cute travel bag I could refill and throw in my diaper bag. I do not like these wipes at all! They kept ripping when I would pull them out, they are so thick & dry I found them so hard to work with & I found I had to use more than normal just to get my son's bum cleaned up.

February 21, 2017

Huggies wipes are so stiff and they tear in half most of the time when you grab them. I don't find them soft at all, how can they be comfortable for a baby?

2.8/5

January 08, 2017

These wipes, though they don't have a harsh aroma and will effectively clean the tiniest tushies, rip so easily that one ends up using a whole handful to get the job done.

September 21, 2016

These wipes are the best on the market and I have tried many popular brands. Best on sale at Costco for 21.95
    super moist and 2-3 get the most messy bums clean. and they never tear.

April 06, 2016

These are the best wipes by far. I have tried many other brand and nothing compares. my daughter has very sensitive skin and these have never caused any problems.

January 21, 2016

I've tried pampers and costco wipes but I always regret it huggies are the Best through and through!!! Love them!

January 20, 2016

We used these Huggies Sensitive Baby WIpes on our Grandson they were thick and hardly had any scent to them didn't cause any irritation like some scented wipes does they were great

January 02, 2016

These were the wipes I bought for my daughter, they didn't irritate her skin or dry it out and there wasn't much of a scent to them, which was great