Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

July 25, 2022

The only wipes for me!

My house only uses Huggies wipes. Other wipes just don’t seem to be as effective. Plus, Huggies are affordable so it doesn’t break the bank! I can’t recommend them enough! Don’t worry about tears or peeling because they are really durable. Also the plastic resealable lid keeps the wipes from drying out (way more effect than just using adhesive).

July 01, 2022

Good for Sensitive skin

We love using huggies wipes. These are good for sensitive skin and best thing is they are sent free.They do not dry out after opened and not so thin as others.

June 29, 2022

Eczema Beware

I really loved these wipes at first, but within a day my baby's eczema flared up. This was disappointing because the package we have has the national eczema association seal of approval on it. Aside from this, the quality is great and overall it's a really good wipe. Great value for the cost too. We're sad we have to switch to another brand.

January 31, 2022

Not too wet, not too dry

Love these wipes, they aren't too wet or too dry and get the job done. They are great for all sorts of baby messes and gentle on the skin. The aloe and cucumber scent is the best!

January 13, 2022

Only wipes so natural

The only wipes my babies skin love. Amazing quality and affordable price. All natural care with very gentle clean. I like the package because it is durable until it the wipes finishes.

January 05, 2022
    United States

Love these!!!

I’ve tried numerous different wipes and some are way to harsh, these Huggies are super gentle they’re the only wipes I can use on my baby without her getting a rash. I love all things Huggies!!!

December 16, 2021

The best wipes

I've tried many different wipes since my daughter was born 4 years ago and Huggies was by far the best! They're not overly wet as I found others to be, and the wipe is very soft and doesn't tear easily. I also like the new packaging (round opening) that prevents multiple wipes being taken out at once. I still use this brand for my newest little who just turned 1 and buy the big box from Costco!

November 29, 2021
    United States

From one Mama to another

Huggies natural care with cucumber and green tea baby wipes are a life saver!! My son kept getting the worst diaper rashes ever! We kept switching diapers and wipes and was starting to become worried that nothing will help him. Until we found these Huggies wipes. They are so smooth on his bottom and they smell amazing. I don't have to use wipe after wipe after wipe. I'm able to use 1-2 wipes each diaper change. They clean up his bottom so we'll even with just one swipe! I definitely recommend these Huggies natural care with cucumber and green tea baby wipes!!

November 17, 2021

I would buy this product again.

I started using huggies natural care wipes shortly after I had my first child. They are definitely better then the competitor brand. They leave the area clean and they don't leave the skin oily like pampers.

October 18, 2021

The BEST wipes on the market!!

Huggies Natural Care wipes are the best on the market. They pull apart easily with one hand unlike other brands I’ve tried. Nothing like being in a messy situation and you can’t get the wipes to separate. They are gentle and soft on my baby’s skin and have not caused any irritation. Highly recommend!