Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

January 01, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

It’s expensive because it’s good

Exactly what my first line says; they are a little pricey compared to the “mom and pop brand” which is equally as effective but as for the comfort - Huggies throws this one out of the park! Love the softness and thickness

December 23, 2020

Best wipes hi

Hello everyone, just sharing one of my favourite baby wipes were using for my son. The natural care wipes is so nice and effective to wiped down the baby bum. And this is a very effective to wipe your make up to and i used it a lots of times and help to clean up my make up. Recommend it this wipes not just for your baby even for yourself to.. enjoy

December 19, 2020

baby

Who says baby wipes are just for babies. I've found all kinds of uses for these little wet cloths rom sticky messes , cleaning trays , refreshing or clean up a female pet during that time and in dire need a great wash cloth when your short on time

December 15, 2020

Only wipes i like to buy!

These are the only wipes I like to buy! They are soft but strong and never rip on us! They stay wet and wipe very well. I will be only buying these with my twins!

November 25, 2020

These are Greta wipes!

We were using Aleva wipes for the first year. But then realized that these huggies wipes are just as good but for a fraction of the cost. They are gentle but effective for my daughters bum. We got a super great deal on amazon. They’re in bags not dispenser packs but for the price I don’t really care. My daycare provider uses them as well. They’re great.

November 20, 2020

Absolutely love

This is the other brand that my son can use it’s absolutely amazing and when it says it’s mostly water it is, it’s the only thing that my son doesn’t break out it in

November 19, 2020

Works well for all my babies needs!

These wipes clean up all the baby messes and even some adult ones too! These wipes are great for sensitive skin. Would recommend to anyone who needs wipes.

November 14, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

These are the only wipes I use

The whole time my son has been wearing diapers we have been using huggies naturals. It gives me peace of mind knowing my babies bottom is well cared for with no harsh chemicals.

November 12, 2020

Love these wipes, multi use too!

These are our go to wipes as they are gentle, effective and a decent size for many messes! I feel comfortable using them on my baby's hands and face because they are natural and unscented. They are gentle on the skin. They are made of a material that doesn't tear too easily and are quilted with a pattern that cleans effectively (some wipes are too "smooth" to really clean up well the first time - the pampers sensitive skin one for example). I forsee using these for a very long time as they are also a great value when you can get them in bulk and on sale at costco! The only negative is sometimes they stick together so instead of pulling one, you end up pulling 2 or more so it can feel wasteful when you only needed one (mostly happens with the refill packs).

November 10, 2020

better wipes than competition

Huggies wipes are my preference over Pampers. to begin with they are bigger (i split each one in two) and thicker. the natural ones are unscented which is the only thin i dont like.