I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles

I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1055 in Books

May 13, 2017

These books are timeless classics!! They always bring back memories of my own childhood, but still offer something new when I look at them today - I work with kids and love when they want to pull these off the shelf to enjoy! Would definitely purchase for my own kids one day.

May 09, 2017

When I see these books, I remember being a kid in elementary school and all of the kids in the class fighting over who got to check out these books in the library because they were so popular. They are great for learning to look at detail.

May 08, 2017

This is a fun book to read/play with with the children. they have so much finding different things in the same way i used to as a kid. well, i still do, but you know.

April 12, 2017

I used to love these I spy books as a child! I remember me and my mom looking for the items listed. Now that I have kids of my own we borrow them from the library and I play with them! They're wonderful books!

April 08, 2017

This is a great book for both the young and old. It can be "read" together in groups or individually, depends on your reading style. I had a lot of fun as a kid trying to find everything listed in these books. Sometimes these books infuriated me as a kid seeing that some items were not as easily found compared to the other. Nevertheless, had lots of fun going through this book by myself and with friends.

January 24, 2017

My boys and I love these books! Difficulty ranges from easy, medium to medium-hard, and we have purchased several of them. Great seek and find (a lot less difficult than Where's Waldo) and it has a great variety, we very much enjoy the pictures!

January 22, 2017

These books are seriously so much fun! I loved these when my kids were little. We spent hours seeking the treasures on each page. Such a feel good family activity.

December 28, 2016

My son absolutely loves these books! They are seriously the best and he does them over and over and over. Perfect for car trips or a few minutes of independent play at home.

August 07, 2016

This book is the best travelling companion any child can have. They can spend hours looking for the objects written at the bottom of the book. They can search by themselves or invite a sibling to help. You know when your children take out this book. The car goes silent except for a few words here and there. It is great at home on a rainy day when the kids just can't find anything fun to do. They have all their videos games, yet when you take out this book they immediately surround you and want to join in. This is a great book to help kids learn to read. It helps them improve their concentration and their patience. It is a book that can be shared, or read by a single child. It awakens their sense of curiosity too. It makes them ask questions about the items they find. It helps them count, recognise shapes and colours all while having fun. It teaches them to share and enjoy sharing.

May 25, 2016

My son and I are huge fans of these books, these would literally keep us occupied for hours and it's a great alternative to watching tv. This is a very inexpensive product for any child and I haven't met anyone who didn't enjoy these books. Great gift!