I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles Reviews
#15 in Books

August 02, 2017

Oh yes

I'm an R.E.C.E. and my students love this book. I use with the kindergarten age group and it keeps them occupied for quite some time. I suggest adding this book to your collection if you have children and need to keep them occupied. I've had this book in my classroom for years, and when it's destroyed I order a new one. Sometimes I have more than one copy so the children aren't fighting over it.

August 02, 2017

One of my childhood favourites

There are so many versions of these books, from seasonal to different subjects these books are fun for both adults and children. They are great bonding books, but also great for children in the summer when they are sick of school, but still need to be learning. This helps to develop different skills, but at the same time have fun. Love these books.

May 13, 2017

These books are timeless classics!! They always bring back memories of my own childhood, but still offer something new when I look at them today - I work with kids and love when they want to pull these off the shelf to enjoy! Would definitely purchase for my own kids one day.

May 09, 2017

When I see these books, I remember being a kid in elementary school and all of the kids in the class fighting over who got to check out these books in the library because they were so popular. They are great for learning to look at detail.

May 08, 2017

This is a fun book to read/play with with the children. they have so much finding different things in the same way i used to as a kid. well, i still do, but you know.

April 12, 2017

I used to love these I spy books as a child! I remember me and my mom looking for the items listed. Now that I have kids of my own we borrow them from the library and I play with them! They're wonderful books!

April 08, 2017

This is a great book for both the young and old. It can be "read" together in groups or individually, depends on your reading style. I had a lot of fun as a kid trying to find everything listed in these books. Sometimes these books infuriated me as a kid seeing that some items were not as easily found compared to the other. Nevertheless, had lots of fun going through this book by myself and with friends.

January 24, 2017

My boys and I love these books! Difficulty ranges from easy, medium to medium-hard, and we have purchased several of them. Great seek and find (a lot less difficult than Where's Waldo) and it has a great variety, we very much enjoy the pictures!

January 22, 2017

These books are seriously so much fun! I loved these when my kids were little. We spent hours seeking the treasures on each page. Such a feel good family activity.

December 28, 2016

My son absolutely loves these books! They are seriously the best and he does them over and over and over. Perfect for car trips or a few minutes of independent play at home.