Ice Cream Kromask Colour Mask - Cherry Red
Good

Ice Cream Kromask Colour Mask - Cherry Red Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 330 in Hair Colour

April 03, 2016

OMG this is an awesome product I truly thought it would wash right out but it gave my color a boost for more than a week. It also covered my roots & greys . It is definitely a bit messy especially if you have long hair & are applying it by yourself. Absolutely put down drop cloths. Make sure to wear gloves especially if you are using the cherry color as I did. It's been 2 weeks or more & I'm only just needing a touch up now!

February 03, 2016

I would strongly recommend this product, worked amazingly. Keeps the color in your hair and I always had people ask me if I just hadn't dyed.

January 25, 2016

Where do I begin? This stuff is seriously awesome, that's what it should be called. It is so rich and spreads so smooth, it smells good too! I used it on my light brown hair and it made it so vibrant and red! The bottle lasts awhile too, I got 3 uses out of it which is incredible for around $16! If you want stunning red locks without the damage that comes along with dying it, reach for this beauty! It actually makes your hair softer!

1.2/5

July 29, 2014

I had vibrant red hair that was beginning to fade i asked the lady at shoppers drugmart if the cherry red would make it back to vibrant they said yes. I left it in for 3 mins and it turned hot pink. Do you guys think if i put it in again for longer it would go back to red ?? I need help guys !!

February 09, 2013

Was a redhead already and turning grey, so I thought just do it and live it up for a while. ............Well.............. I love it, its vibrant, BRIGHT and soft, and I still have 3/4 of the bottle left!!! ( I have 1 inch spiked hair on this 49 yr old WOMAN!)

February 05, 2013

I LOVE this red! Was very happy with the colour. Only thing that really bummed me out was how it fades, fast. I have thick, long, dark hair, but with natural little hints of a red/brown. So I really loved this because it would work with your hair colour in a way that made it almost look natural yet still clearly dyed (other reds I have tried dont do that they just stay one colour it seems), it was SUPER conditioning and made my hair so soft & shiny (already have pretty shiny hair but never this soft! my hair is very coarse)....I have zero complaints really with this product because red fading is inevitable...but I cant find it anywhere at teh moment so thats my biggest complaint! I have a friend who is a hairdresser & I think she could find it at those hairdresser stores, but she moved away and now Im searching!! If you find it, buy it, and let me know where it was!! :)

December 27, 2012

I love putting red in my hair, but it fades so quickly. A friend told me about this product so I bought it and tried it... It made my hair such a beautiful colour and really brought out the red tones in my hair. I had sections that were highlighted, so those are super bright, which I love! It's a really nourishing conditioning mask as well, so I'm really happy about how shiny and soft my hair is. This mask is kinda like Manic Panic but definitely NOT as messy. I will definitely but this again when I'm out.
    I'm just happy I can keep my hair vibrant red all the time now!! The only thing that I would like to see from them is more variety of reds. That would be awesome!!