Ikea Potty Reviews

Good - 0

September 27, 2017

Works well and very inexpensive

Used this potty for both my kids (a boy and a girl) and it worked very well. It is low enough to the ground that they can get on and off easy, it provides a comfortable and sturdy seat, and it has a high pee guard ( a must for boys). It may not have fancy designs like some other potty' s but it is very good quality and the price is right!

April 11, 2017

This is a simple design potty but is great for day to day use or transporting when need be. Its easy to rinse out and comfortable for little ones to sit on. The price is definitely right as well.

September 09, 2016

I bought this for my son when he was 3 and he hardly used it . My son is tall so it was difficult for him to sit on it and be comfortable. When he used it to pee he would stand up to pee and it would end up on the floor. We had to stop using it and I trained him to use the potty that attach to the toilet seat. It would work great for a child that is shorter or a younger child.

March 22, 2015

Great and very simple potty. No music or any other extras and works just fine. Plus coast very little money. We love it!