Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator

Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 285 in Facial Exfoliators

April 24, 2017

*I love this product! It cleans an exfoliates your face amazingly! Your skin feels smooth after and it gets rid of flaky skin and is hydrating, it isn't drying at all! Your face feels fresh and clean!!
    *I have combination very oily skin with periodic acne and I love this product for a face wash/exfoliator!
    *$19.99 so the price is up there but you need just a lil and it lasts forever! (well a good 6+ months for me and I used it everyday 1-2x) wait for the sales BC they have them alot! :)

March 01, 2016

I've been using this product for a couple years now and I love it! It's very similar to the Dermalogica exfoliating powder, but is a fraction of the price at $20. This may seem pricey, but you only have to use a bit so it lasts a long time. It's a fine enough texture to be used on a daily basis and you can control the grit by how much water you mix it with. It will leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh.