Indeed Labs Hydraluron

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 337 in Serums

July 18, 2017

HYDRALURON MOISTURE JELLY

Indeed laboratories (indeed labs) is Canadian, Toronto based Skincare Company that is well known in UK. This one of my favorite products.
    Like it name suggest, the hyaluronic moisture jelly is a transparent gel cream that has a jelly like consistency that is not too light or heavy or overly rich (emollient). It is conformable, non- greasy or sticky and absorbs well in the skin. My skin is normal, moderately dry that can be sensitive. The packaging has a round airless pump which i think makes its clean and sanitary.

October 16, 2016

This is a great product! I have very sensitive skin and since this has a jelly consistency, it absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving a residue. There is no noticeable scent so that's a bonus for those with easily irritated skin. The price point is great for a high quality product - $20 CDN. Not bad for a product that does what it claims to - deeply hydrates the skin from the inside. The packing is fantastic. It has a push-top which dispenses the perfect amount of jelly every single time and of course, no dirty fingers are getting inside the jar. Overall, a great purchase. The reason I gave it 4 stars for effectiveness, is because it may not be a sufficient moisturizer in the winter months for those of us that have extremely dry skin; however, that is a very individual thing and I really can't comment on that since, I only know my own skin.

June 16, 2015

I love this product. I sometimes have dehydrated skin and it helps to rehydrate it I definitely notice a difference in how my makeup looks if I haven't been using this product.