Indeed Labs Hydraluron
Good

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 311 in Serums

October 16, 2016

This is a great product! I have very sensitive skin and since this has a jelly consistency, it absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving a residue. There is no noticeable scent so that's a bonus for those with easily irritated skin. The price point is great for a high quality product - $20 CDN. Not bad for a product that does what it claims to - deeply hydrates the skin from the inside. The packing is fantastic. It has a push-top which dispenses the perfect amount of jelly every single time and of course, no dirty fingers are getting inside the jar. Overall, a great purchase. The reason I gave it 4 stars for effectiveness, is because it may not be a sufficient moisturizer in the winter months for those of us that have extremely dry skin; however, that is a very individual thing and I really can't comment on that since, I only know my own skin.

June 16, 2015

I love this product. I sometimes have dehydrated skin and it helps to rehydrate it I definitely notice a difference in how my makeup looks if I haven't been using this product.