Good

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 735 in Masks

May 11, 2017

I've tried many different face masks from high end to low and I have to say I really love this mask! The texture is thick and not at all gritty, and it smooths over the face beautifully. I have oily/ combo, acne prone skin that has large pores with post acne scars and this mask doesn't irritate it at all. It really works well at obsorbing excess oil in my tzone while leaving my face really soft and not dry. It is one of my favourite clay face masks and I highly recommend it! It is a little expensive ($17-$20 on eBay) and you have to buy it online in Canada which can be a bit tricky to find (check eBay) so for those reasons I didn't give it a 5/5. However I will continue to purchase it regardless and recommend it. Bonus: you can buy samples of it to try out on eBay if you aren't too sure if it's for you.

February 24, 2017

I have large pores and my face is perpetually full of blackheads. I've tried the strips, charcoal scrubs, and different "pore refining" products but nothing made much of an impact. I was skeptical that I would see any major results from this mask but was open to trying something new.
    Believe the hype in these reviews! I have been using the mask twice a week for almost a month and I see a noticeable different in my skin. There's a decrease in the volume of blackheads and noticeable improvement in overall texture and complexion of the my skin. I know that pore size is genetic but you will definitely notice a tightening of the pores after use

September 15, 2016

I absolutely love this facial mask, it's my go to for when i have somewhere special to go to. I use it the night before. When applying this mask it feel nice and cold which i love. After applying, cleaning, and patting dry this mask is amazing it works wonders i can feel and visibly see that my pores are smaller and/or clean. Your face will feel very refreshed, smooth, and clean.
    Application: Easy & Odor: Light and nice

June 17, 2016

This is one of the dupes for Clay Mask, it works like magic! My skin really feels refreshed and tighter after using it . I instantly feel my pores are clean after using it. The product doesn't smell bad at all, it is pleasant. I bought mine from South Korea and it's super affordable.

March 28, 2016

This product is amazing. First time trying a clay mask so I don't have other comparisons but it really did miracles on my pores. After you rinse it off, your skin feels super soft and moisturized and the your pores are noticeably smaller.

Baywatch the Movie!