Intersight naturals age defying retinol moisturizer Reviews
Ranked #180 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Good - 0

March 31, 2017

This is the first cream I have ever used that contains retinol. At first I was applying it twice a day but my skin started to get red and feel like it was burning. I did not want to stop using it cause I was noticing my frown lines were starting to disappear so I decided to minimize it to only once a day. So now I use this cream in the evening and in the daytime I only use Argan Oil to moisturize and my skin hasnt had any more reactions.

The cream is very thick so some people might want to use it as a nigh cream as opposed to a day cream. It does not contain any SPF. It is inexpensive and comes in a 4 oz tub. I personally prefer tubs or jar. It would be better In a pump styled bottle just because I know it's more hygienic and the product will have less exposure to light which can effect some ingredients and make them less effective. I believe this cream will last me quite a while considering a little goes a long way and I'm only using it once daily. The scent of the cream is very light. And pretty much disappears soon after applying. I have heard retinol cream is very efficient at keeping skin looking young and wrinkle free and so far it seems to be doing well.

May 23, 2016

I purchased this at a discount and this was the first moisturizer that I've used in a long time that I felt lasted the entire day. I have a problem with dryness on my face and I haven't had an issue with it since I've been using this. It's thick so you have to be careful if how much you use but it is a fantastic cream.