4.9/5
Invisibobble Slim the Elegant Hair Ring Reviews

Good - 0

April 22, 2020

These last forever!

These hair elastics are awesome! They last forever. When they get stretched out I put it in a small bowl and pour boiling water over them. I basically have them until I lose them.

July 04, 2019

Great

At Sephora these are $10, I found the exact same at SDM during the holidays (boxing day) for .25¢. I took all the black ones. At first a few strands did come out when I took the hair ring out, (I have thick hair) but once it stretched a little I didn't have any issues. Head didn't hurt. They don't break and can go back to original size in hot water.

July 04, 2019

Best hair elastic. Ever!

The invisibobble is a hair changer!! No hair tie creases, stretched out elastics, or tangled messes. The spiral design adds a little extra 'oomph' of volume too which is an added bonus. I'll never go back to a boring ol' hair elastic again.

April 17, 2018

best hair ties!

After trying many types and brands of hair ties these are surely my favourite! All the claims of the product are true: the coil shape does not crease your hair, and as someone who does get headaches from wearing a pony tail it has never happened to me with this style of hair tie. I get a great pony tail with these ties, tight and stays in place.
    A great thing is that it is also a slim style so it doesn’t look bulky and looks more elegant in your hair or on your wrist.
    They are however a little pricey for hair ties ($10 for 3) but they last forever so i think it’s worth it. I haven’t have one break and they always go back to the original tightness. And when they do stretch out a little more I put them in hot/boiling water and they are back to normal. Mine has always stayed in a perfect circle never disforming into any other shape.

April 13, 2018

The Elegant Slim

I really quite like the invisibobble SLIM the elegant hair ring. It, as you would guess, is slimmer than the original Invisibobble. I have just a bit longer than medium-length hair and I find that the slim ring does a fine job of keeping my hair tied up in a bun or pony tail. I have the rose gold one, and I think it looks a bit nicer in my hair than the original invisibobble does. The slimmer ring seems to hold my hair in a better shape/position that the original one does. As advertised, the slim invisibobble is indeed snag free, doesn't give me headaches or leave kinks in my hair when I take it out. Worth every penny of $10.